Stay With Me

chapter four

“Well I don’t know, I just thought that maybe we could hang,” said Kellan. Whoa. Who would want to hang with me? Cereally nobody ever does. “Oh,” was all I could manage. He continued to follow me.

“So do you live around here?” I ask. “Hmm? Oh uh yeah. I live just a few blocks from the park,” he said. “Oh ok.” Awkward.

We kept walking in silence until I noticed that it was beginning to get dark after a while. I’m afraid of the dark. Well not exactly afraid of the dark, just of what is in the dark. We continued walking until I thought I heard someone behind us. I turned around quickly to look but nothing was there. Kellan looked at me quizzically as we were getting near my house. I meet his glance and he raised his eyebrows at me. “What? I thought I heard someone behind us.” I said. He just stared at me and shook his head at me.

We began to approach my house. “Okay well this is my stop,” I said turning and looking at him. I don’t think he heard me though because he was staring at car in our drive way. It wasn’t mine or my dads. It must be that writer my dad said was coming over. “Hello? Anyone home?” I said to Kellan waving my hand in front of his face. He shook his head and said, “That my dads car.” Hmm wow. His dad is Jeremy Howell. I guess that makes sense since his last name is Howell. Duh Aynslee!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i know its not alot but ive been grounded and busy like Crazyyy. sorryyyyy.