Lustful Artist

The First Time I Saw Him

I wasn't an artist in the beginning. It had always been a profession I had wanted to try. Every holiday I would ask for paints and canvases, but I would never get started on anything. There was no inspiration in this boring town. It wasn't until I saw him that I truly became an artist.

I had first seen him when the king and his court were riding through town one day. He was riding on the right hand side of the king, taller and more important than the others.

The first thing I noticed was his eyes, a deep baby blue. Under which he had high cheek bones and a long nose, then down to his soft pink lips, all supported by a strong jaw line. On top of his beautiful head were thick golden ringlets of hair, which came to a swirled stop at the nape of his neck. It glowed in the setting sun. He was wearing rich red clothing, matching beautifully with his golden hair.

He was the most beautiful creature I had ever laid eyes on.

And like that, he was gone in the dusty breeze with the rest of the court. I watched them until they faded into the horizon.

I never forgot him after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story takes place in the 1600's, England.

I agree, this first chapter was very short, I just wanted you to get the jift of what's happening. Next chapter coming soon.