I Will Breathe Fire

There are different moments in life that the mind remembers.
It keeps repeating itself to remind us of things.
Just because these thoughts play simultaneously,
doesn't mean it's always the best memory
to remember.


Aiden was a victim of love. Falling in, she found herself trying to crawl out. Aiden was weak and only the weak fell in love, the strong would survive on their own. One day her secret would be revealed to the world and her life will come crashing down. Her heart will break. Her past will find her and rob her of everything she once stood for. Life for Aiden will complicate friendship and everything else.

Can someone save her?

(NOTE TO READERS:
This story may get deleted... I think. Some on the content doesn't follow through with the Mibba guidelines and I dont have the time to sit and read through the whole thing and correct it all... I wanna apologize to all those who read this story, thank you for your support... At the moment my life's being cramped with school, training, grandparents and other priorities that I don't have as much time online than I used too.

I give you all permission to kick me! Yes, permission granted!
And I have to admit, I'm not so into this story like I used to be, my muse is GONE!

So without further excuses, I'm going to have to stop this story. *cries*)

Mainly in Aiden's 'Point of View' unless stated otherwise.
This story may consist of titles and lyrics of songs by the following bands: My Chemical Romance, Strata, Placebo, Norma Jean, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, Senses Fail, Papa Roach, Atreyu, Evanescence, AC/DC, Casey Chambers, The Used, U2, Goo Goo Dolls, Tokio Hotel, Mudvayne, Good Charlotte, Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy. If not, only a few.
  1. Dear Diary
    "Crushes. They always hurt in the end. That's why they're called crushes - Mandy"
  2. Shot Through the Heart and Your to Blame
    "When it's all said and done, who will remember you?"
  3. Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste
    "So ***ing blow those words out the back of your head! I've heard it all, and I'm done with that shit!"
  4. Thunderstruck
    "Now that we're here, so far away..."
  5. Fallen Far From Grace
    "Is this who you are? Some sweet voilent urge?"
  6. Call My Name
    "You only see what your eyes want to see."
  7. Make Damn Sure
    "Slipping, Pulling, too Ripped up to Move."
  8. A Song to Say Goodbye
    "Reminds me of the second time that I've followed you home... On this Winters day."
  9. The Killing Floor
    "Bidding farewell to all that is safe..."
  10. Finding You
    "Am I too blind to see what this has done to me?"
  11. Collateral Lies
    "In this world, all our sins are simple. We choose death over innocent life."
  12. Busted
    "What a shame well all became, such fragile broken things."
  13. Fall into Sleep
    "A memory remains... Just a tiny spark."
  14. Put Out The Fire On Us
    "We have no chance of recovering."
  15. Remains of the Day
    "I found a reason to start over new. It's you."
  16. My Sanity On The Funeral Pyre
    "This could all end in tragedy."
  17. I’ll Give Up What I’ve Started
    “Love leads the blind in the wrong direction, but there’s always someone hanging on.”
  18. Because I Want You
    "The days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever."
  19. Calling all Cars
    "Do you're best to forget my name."
  20. White Coma
    "My Heart is full of Love. My head is held in Shame."
  21. Your Killing Me
    "Just bury me."