I Will Breathe Fire

Dear Diary

Dear Diary.
I always seem to fall in love with men most impossible. Well at least I think he’s most impossible. I can never get my mind around him; he’s all I think about. We apparently spend a lot of time together... with other people that is, but we're good friends.

He makes me sweat. I know that’s not so wonderful but there’s something about this guy that makes my head spin. His name’s Frank and he has ‘Distraction’ written all over his face. We’ve been friends since the 9th grade and ever since then I’ve always had this thing.

He's a talker, not so much when he's eating which seems to be all the time but i'm not complaining. He has tattoos everywhere it’s hard to count or keep count, 10-13… not like I’ve counted them before or anything, what the hell do you take me for!?

Oh Diary, he has these enchanting eyes, hazel/green in color, and his hair is just so fabulous. I can't think of a better word right now to describe him but all I know is he makes my knees weak...

And I leave the best for last. Frank's body is just… heaven, I saw it once when I accidently spilt my drink on him on my birthday, talk about WOAH!. There’s muscle defining every curve, every lining, every divide in his body. I’m sure you can melt butter on his abs, honestly…


*Gerard’s car horn begins a beeping frenzy.*

I’m going skating tonight, just me and the boys (as usually). It’s weird though, the guys are always saying to hang out with people my own sex since I’m the only girl, but they're not for me.

"Oi! Aiden!" Gerard called.

"I'm COMING!" I scream out of my bedroom window.

Well, until I return.
Aiden.


Time Elapsed

I was lacing my skates up in the locker room when Gerard walks in with an evil smile smeared across his face.

"Aiden," Gerard sighed. “I feel the need to torture you... Now tell me child,” I cocked a brow and sat up right looking into his eyes like 'WTF?'. “What is there between you and Frank?”

I suddenly choked on my own saliva and gave him a shocked expression. “What the hell Gerard?” I lied wide-eyed and sweaty. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Don’t lie, I know there's something going down here?"

4 words keep ringing in my ear, like a bomb going off, 'He knows my secret!' He smiled innocent before strolling back to the main door,

“You’re an asshole…” I mumbled.

“So you’ll tell me?” He asked quickly sliding on his knees toward my feet. But before I could give him an answer, Frank walked in, in all his glory.

“Tell you what?” He butted in standing slanted in the doorway. My heart sunk, I'm so dead.

"Why?" I snapped, "h-how long have you been standing there?"

"I just came now, gees, why are you defensive all of a sudden?"

Gerard giggled his evil giggle before replying, “Oh no nothing, just wanting to get a confession out of Aiden, that's all, it's been a while.”

"Oh," Frank replied uninterested.

I blew out a deep sigh of relief. For me, that was a good enough answer. “Yeah, yeah, whatever.” I retorted soon after. An awkward silence began as Frank slowly opened his packet of Skittles.

I looked up at Gerard who still had that ridiculous expression printed on his face and then at Frank. Oh sweet Frank and his wonder Skittles. I couldn’t seem to look in the other direction, my eyes seemed to be fixed in this one particular spot, which might I add was just marvelous.

“Don’t look now Aiden, your jaw just dropped an inch.” Gerard answered sarcastically, leaning toward me with his hands behind his back.

“Quit it.” I seethed looking into his eyes. But him being Gerard he smiled back ever so politely.

I got up almost losing my balance but quickly retained it after putting one foot in front of the other. ‘Why the fuck does he have to go and stand right in front of the door,’ I whined to myself. Not even a meter away from Frank and the door my knees decide to give way and I go flying into his arms.

He caught me just in time before my ass hit the ground. I sort of turned, giving my back to him. But in the process of Frank saving me, I felt his strong hands grip my sides tight as he tried to support my weight, this left me in a wide mouth drool. As he brought me up to a stand, sending my cheeks into a flush of red.

“Are you alright?” He asked sincerely with a mouthful of Skittles. He looks gorgeous with his mouth full.

Before I could reply Gerard seemed to give out a small sigh of laughter, I turned quickly and gave my scrunched up, angry face. Obviously it didn’t work, as he gave me a smart remark about how cute I looked angry, what a cow? I stormed out trying to look pissed, or at least halfway pissed leaving behind the most clueless Frank I’ve ever seen in a along time, not forgeting the pain, known to be my best friend, Gerard Arthur Way.

As I slid my way across to the rink , I couldn't help but feel busted. Gerard and I are best friends; we spend a lot of time together just being us how could he know? I hide my feelings to well for even the closest of friends to know. I stood at the opening of the rink just pondering about the subject. Agreeing to avoid Gerard for the rest of my life? Well, that sounds like reasonable proposition, he’s too annoying not to.

“C’mon now Adien! Join me!” Mikey shouts skating my way. I could help but giggle at his fun.

He extended his right hand out to me in a graceful manner and bowed down before leaving me to start off.

“Don’t mind if I do.”

Once I got onto the ice I began to wobble, I waved my hands like crazy to keep me steady. Once everything appeared to be under control I started off slowly, really slowly to get into the rhythm. As my skates gained speed I pulled my black jacket hood over my head holding it tight to my face.

As my first round of the rink came to an end I started off my second tilting my head to the ceiling eyes closed. I spread my arms out as far as they could and took deep equal breaths focusing on the soft rushing air that grazed my face.

I felt lost in my imagination and began to sing softly Coma Therapy to myself, not knowing how loud I was. I sang louder as the chorus began to play in my head.

Out of nowhere I felt to hands pull me back into something hard. They clawed into my hip and slipped under my shirt. I freaked at the feeling of being invaded but soon eased into the touch. My head automatically shifted to the side as the hands moved up my shirt, I quickly stopped them from going any further at my midriff. I erupted into a fit of giggles as my skin is sensitive to touch.

I didn’t want to open my eyes thinking it was just another one of my day dreams. I had more than a million of these daydreams and they all felt the same and all of them included Frank. I know I’m pathetic, don’t even remind me. As these seductive hands began to explore my mid half I released a staggered sigh.

“You like that?” He asked. Who ever he was.

“Mmph, Yeah, Mm, like that…” I sighed again seductively, but really, to me it sounded pathetic.

“How about this?” My eyes tore open as that voice was soon registered.

I quickly spun around in complete terror and shock.

“Frank!?”

I was easily lost control and tried to spin around again, but I wasn’t so successful this time. I spun around to be happily connected into solid white wall with a loud bang, cutting off the lights around me.