I Will Breathe Fire

Busted

Gerard’s POV;

I begin to panic feeling there was no way I would be able to find Aiden in this crowd. My heart raced and my palms were all sweaty. My breathing was out of control and Aiden was the only one I could think about. I stopped for a minute, grabbed some guys wrist reading the time frantically.

20 minutes have passed.

I spotted Frank right after and bolted for him; trying not to lose him again. As I journeyed my way over to Frank, two soft hands pulled me by the abdomen. They embraced me; a head was also felt nuzzling into my back. It was then that I figured who these hands may have belonged too. I small smile and a sigh of relief filled my entire body.

“Aiden,” I exhaled. “I was looking everywhere for you.”

I turned around expected to be greeted by Aiden but instead was greeted by my ex-girlfriend, Zelda. I was taken aback by her presence and at the same time pushed her off gently.

“Z-Zelda,” I stuttered, catching myself off guard. “What the hell?”

“Gerard hunny,” She slurred. Her breath smelled like a mixture of Pall Mall menthol cigarettes and rum and coke.

“Come and dance with me.” She said swinging her hips my way.

“No,” I said sternly, quickly becoming irritated with her. “Zelda, What are you doing? Why are you here?”

Christina, Zelda’s best friend, swung over and tapped Zelda on the shoulder passing her a half smoked cigarette. When Zelda accepted her offer, she looked up smiling devilishly at me, blowing me a kiss before continuing to dance.

Zelda took a long drag of the cigarette keeping strong eye contact with me. As she blew out smoke, she bought our bodies together.

“You can’t say you didn’t miss me, c’mon Gerard. I know you.”

“You didn’t answer my question.” I returned, feeling it hard to resist temptation. And to be honest, I did miss her. I missed the way she moved, the way she smelled, her perfume, the way she tasted, her body. Even though her love was unfair, I didn’t seem to mind.

We were the kind of couple were some days I was her boyfriends and others… Well, let’s just say she had a memory disorder. Unfortunately, after 5 months of what was though to be a serious relationship, she was the one that broke it off with me. I found that trying to get over her were the most painful period of my life.

But I’m over her now. I know I am, I think.

“For Frankie you dummy, it’s his birthday remember,” she explained battering her eye lashes. “Do you want some?” she asked sticking the cigarette in my mouth. I accepted the offer awkwardly, feeling you’d be a fool not to accept a free cigarette.

As I took my share of puffs, she began to sway our bodies to the rhythm of the music. She wrapped my arms around her hips and returned the cigarette to Christina, once I was done. Enjoying the smoke rise from my lungs I felt her hands grab onto my cheeks and without notice our lips pressed together gently.

Those lips, so soft, it was intoxicating. I tried to deny the fact that I enjoyed her touch, which I secretly longed for. But the more I tried, the harder it got to refuse her. Then it all came rushing back to me, the feeling of wanting, belonging, the memories.

I almost forgot how much I had enjoyed the days where we were an actual couple. She was so loving, so gentle back then. She actually remembered my name. I basked in the warm feelings that had aroused in the pit of my stomach, having felt love reach out to me once more and my worries forgotten.

She laced her fingers through my hair, slowly rubbing my scalp, tightening our contact. I traced her outline of her curvaceous body before gently holding her cheeks.

Frank’s POV;

I knew I was plastered. You didn’t have to tell me. I was at the point where I could smell myself and I didn’t quite enjoy it. To be honest I was just doing it for the people, and yes you guessed it. I’m a people pleaser. However it wasn’t my idea to have these jokes at the party, it was Jaime’s.

I’ve been hanging out with her lately because my little sister Riley’s going out with her brother. So you can put two and two together. Rye asked me to be nice, she knew I didn’t like Jaime so much but it was something she begged me to do.

I walked around thinking Gerard was still behind me. I turned around to show Gerard off, but he wasn’t behind me. I then ran over to Jacob the D.J.

“So what brings you over to this side?” Jacob yelled over the music.

“Gerard,” I returned. Jacob took a step away from me giving me a questionable look. “Nah, nah, y-you got me all wrong… Gerard wants me to end the party.”

“What!”

“Yeah, he says it’s too much.”

“Pssh, Whatever!”

“I know!” I replied sarcastically.

The music was so addictive, that standing next to the speakers I began to rock within a couple of seconds. I scanned the crowd of happy people when I caught a familiar looking couple on the dance floor. I grabbed the mic of Jacob.

“Gerard Arthur Way you dirty little bastard!”

Gerard, caught red handed kissing some girl. He looked over at me with the most busted expression on the face of the planet. As if the whole world caught him with his pants down. Come to think of it, it pretty much was.

“Explain yourself!”

The music played regardless of my words. Gerard got a few eyes from on goers and loaded dances, high off the alcohol. Gerard’s eyes were worried and frightened. I don’t know what the hell was his problem? I focused my eyes to see who was the chick he was with, find this very amusing.

You’re got to kidding me.

Fuck, Zelda!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this chapter is a bit shitty. I was a lot shitter today when I wrote it. I couldn't keep focus. But If there's anything wrong with it, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Thank's to those who have been commenting. It really does help. I really do look forward to all of your comments. (:

xoxo.