I Will Breathe Fire

Thunderstruck

(A/N: sorry it's really short but i wanted to create some kind of suspence [:)

I finally got home feeling like shit, my legs are shaky and I’m soaking wet. Rain started back an hour ago when I decided to walk home because I left my wallet in the car. I burst in the door landing on my knees. I lay there sprawled out on the floor with half my body inside and the rest outside. Rain pour down from the heavens, lightning lit up the night sky followed by loud thunderclaps.

I took in deep even breaths before pulling myself inside. I held on to the door and heaved myself up. I slammed the door shut and went straight for laundry room. I stood in the doorway dripping of rainwater; I walked into the laundry room and stripped; getting rid of everything. I whimpered softly from the cold and walked to the bathroom naked.

I turned on the shower, and with the same expressionless face I had when I entered, I had when I sat in the tub. I sat head under the shower letting the cold water cool my emotions. The water froze every inch of my body inside and out, ‘What I would give for emotional heat’ I thought feeling my lips turn blue. I sound so pathetic but hey, this shit was bound to happen some time in life.

Memories of how much I loved Frank appeared to crumble in my mind. Letting them slip, they seem to fall into the drain.

When I said, I hid my emotions I meant that since my father died when I was 11 (I’m now 19) I have never felt pity for myself. I never really got close to anyone, afraid that they’ll break my heart. Afraid that if they did they’ll never be able to fix it.

After my 15 minute of freezing my ass off some more, I got out not being bothered to dry myself and when straight for the kitchen. I got out a beer out of the bottom shelf before heading up the stairs to my bedroom, leaving behind a long trail of water.

After Dad passed he gave this house to Mom, but she couldn’t stand to live in it. She says it brought back too many painful memories, so my senior year she gave it as a graduation present.

I got to the door a dried myself off; I opened my draw and brought out a massive ACDC t-shirt, underwear and a pair of boxers. I slowly walked out of my room clothed and a beer still in hand and strolled down the hallway to the stairs, catching the small puddles of water I had left behind.

I stopped at the beginning of the staircase and peered down the flight of stairs in the darkness, Just as I took my first step down the stairs, an enormous thunderclap exploded. I cringed almost instantly and slipped missing the first few stairs.

I lost all control of my balance and tried gripping the wooden railing, but slipped through my wet hands. I screamed in shock and pain. I plunged downward, tumbling forward hitting the back of my head hard on the point where the trend and the riser meet. I wailed in agonizing pain but soon cut of I when I went decsending into my chest winding me violently.

As I hit the floor, my vision denied me my freedom of sight and everything turned pitch black.