I Will Breathe Fire

The Killing Floor

He pushed his body up further against mine. He was strong and tears fell like rain as I began to feel his hands explore my inner thighs. He had taken off his shirt; now all he had were a torn pair of jeans and a sweaty white vest.

He forced his lips onto me, onto mine, locking it, compelling it, robbing me of my voice. I hate the way he touched me, I hate the way he tasted, I hated the way I was helpless toward him.

I whined and thrashed with all my might, fighting him off me. Kicking and punching, you name it, I was doing it. But the more I pushed, the more I thrashed, the more power he would put in keeping me down.

“Will you stop MOVING!” He screamed in my face.

I instantly closed my eyes and brought my hands to my chest. I was shaking more than ever. His masculine voice shook every nerve in my body rendering me of movement. I took in a deep breath and opened my eyes slowly, finding Jack seizing me up with his expression.

His body, his face was only 30cm from mine. He still had his body pressed against mine on the bathroom sink. Slowly he began to move in, to try again when I instinctively boxed him in the jaw. A loud curse filled the four walls of the bathroom as he turned away slightly, releasing pressure from my waist.

I quickly hopped off the sink and at the same time was ready to make a run for it. But as my heels hit the floor, my right heel broke sending me crashing to the ground. My heart raced faster then anything ever before, and just as I landed awkwardly my adrenalin began to kick in.

I scurried along the floor until my balance was resorted; I then jumped up and hopped to the door as fast as I could.

“Where the fuck do you think your GOING!?” Jack screamed aloud.

As my fingers were only centimetres away from the door knob two violent arms wrapped around my waist and swung right around to face the mirrored medicine cabinet once again.

A loud sob was released as my body was drawn away from my only way out. In his arms I cried hysterically pulling at my face, kicking and screaming. I wasn’t going to be taken alive. Never.

He swung me repeatedly yelling and screaming himself, telling me to shut up, and other shit like we belong together. But despite his ruthlessness, I never stopped fighting him.

Jack soon raged over at my actions and ran over to the cabinet, driving my face into the mirror. He grinded his crotch into my backside while holding my head in a tight grip to the mirror. Slowly but steadily I felt his erection grow with the added friction of my button dress.

“Now you listen here,” he loathed into my ear. My head throbbed with both pain and too much oxygen. I saw his reflection through the mirror, I had never seen a Jack like this ever, and what I saw scared the life out of me.

“You’re going to listen, and you’re going to listen good you heard. If you don’t be nice, I’m going to use force, you HEAR ME!”

I whimpered at his last words as they echoed through my ears. Tears were like rivers, flowing down my face and as I gave in to his demand my heart turned into stone.

“Y-you don’t have to do this,” I cried with my everything.

“I CAN DO WHATEVER I GOD-DAMN PLEASE!”

“Please d-don’t! You’re drunk!”

He laughed as he spun me around and as I faced him, his right hand struck my left cheek. My eyes rolled to the back of my head; my jaw almost fell off on impact. Pain soon switched from my jaw to my head as Jack tangled his fingers into my hair and dragged me along the floor to the door.

Jack jumped on top of me suppressing his weight on my chest so I couldn’t breathe.

“Hit me again and you’ll face the consequences, you little tramp.”

“Have mercy...”

As my eyes lifted to his fist in the air, it ploughed into my face, knocking me out completely.