Fly With Me

Oh Yeah

My fingers tangle in his wild dark hair. There’s this dangerous wonder caught up in between us once again, caught up in the moment together. Breathing deeply through my nose, gasping for breath, I find myself leaning against his car, nearly bending over backwards on the hood at his eagerness- our eagerness.

The moment slows down to where time stops as I sigh and his fingers create trails through my long twirled hair, his lips caressing the side of my face, near my ear. It tickles me, hunching my shoulders, but it doesn’t stop him, and I couldn’t if I tried, not even if I wanted to. A small smile slips easily onto my lips, caught up in the moment and loving every minute of it.

“Whoa, there!”

“PDA! PDA!”

Nick groans as his three brothers start yelling at us, sighing as he stops to lean his forehead against mine, grimacing. I can’t help but chuckle, pulling a curl away from his face. Catching his gaze, I delicately place a kiss on his nose and step out of his grasp to give his brothers some dirty looks.

“What?” Joe protests to me with an innocent grin.

“That’s not very nice,” I chide him. “Do we interrupt you with Ree?”

“I’m never with Ree,” he counters. “Aaand,” he adds with a smirk, “when we do kiss, we purposely aren’t around any of you.”

I narrow my eyes at him, hands on my hips. “You know, Ree believes anything I say…” I begin threateningly, but it’s not like I really mean it.

Joe knows that, too. But still, he playfully widens his eyes in fear and grabs me. “No! Don’t do it, Cicily! I’ll do anything!”

Laughing, I pull away from him, shaking my head. “Just behave. And let me beat you at Guitar Hero, just this once.”

He grins, giving me a noogie as I squeal. “It’s a deal,” he chuckles and Nick grabs me away before he can do anymore damage. Nick opens the door and helps me in. The rest of his family steps into another car, and we all head back to the hotel.

“I get lead!” Joe cries, running for the guitar as we step inside our rooms. “Come on, Cicily!”

“Someone’s eager to lose, now,” I joke and Nick laughs, holding me by my waist from behind and kisses my cheek before stepping around to get some food to eat for himself. I watch him go for a minute and then grinning, to Joe.

Of course, I’m still on easy and he’s on medium, so neither of us are too good, but he always makes such a big show of winning, you know? Well, it is Joe. But still! Don’t I have the right to win sometime? So laughing and playing around, the two of us play a few games and he lets me win the bare majority.

Us ‘kids’ goof around as their parents nap with a locked door so we can’t go to them. Kevin, supposedly the oldest and responsible one is jumping on the couches after eating too many sour patch kids, and after a while, he gets Joe and Frankie to head down to the pool- in their clothes- and see how long it is until they kicked out. Well if, they get kicked out, seeing as they are the Jonas brothers…

Anyways, it does mean Nick and I have some time to ourselves, so we aren’t complaining by any means. We plop down with smoothies on the couch for a movie. It ends up being the one we saw on our first date, and I tease him about trying to be a clichéd romantic.

“You still love me,” he smiles, kissing my lips before I can come up with a reply.

“So?” I mumble after and he chuckles, running a hand through my long red hair. “Mm. I’m thinking about cutting my hair,” I mumble. “It’s so long.”

“But it’s pretty,” he pouts, fiddling with it and twisting it in his fingers. I watch him do so, taking a sip from my drink.

“Mhm. But it’s so long. At least five inches or so. It’ll still be longer than my shoulders, after all,” I point out. “Or I could always cut it as short as yours,” I tease, twining my own finger in his curls.

Chuckling, he sets down both smoothies with ease, and pulls me closer. “I don’t think that would work,” he says, rubbing the back of my neck and erasing the tightness of my muscles.

I sigh, relaxing into him, wrapping my arms around his waist. “You’re so perfect,” I mutter into his shirt.

“Only around you,” he teases me lightly and eases into the pillows so that we’re partially lying down. “Only around you.” He hums quietly a little and then we watch the movie quietly, dozing off little by little.
♠ ♠ ♠
ta da