Fly With Me

If It's You And Me Right Now

The family eventually reunites, and though we’re a little late, everyone gets to the interview studio in time. They don’t have much time to go over some things, but it works out and soon I’m watching from backstage, the Jonas Brothers on air, live.

“This is so boring,” Frankie complains, softly. I chuckle and watch as his parents lead him around to some more rooms, to grab his webkinz or find a TV to watch.

“Well, actually, yes. Yes, she is with us,” I suddenly hear Nick saying and I turn to look at them, confused, as everyone looks my way. Suddenly, I flush and feel like I’m shrinking. “Cicily,” Nick becomes.

Is that allowed?

Joe sings my name off key and finally I’m pushed from behind from some techie, and I’m suddenly on live television… not being prepared, at all. My hair was probably all a mess! Nick chuckles, taking my hand and I sit between him and Kevin.

“So, Cicily, how is it, traveling with the Jonas’s?” The lady asks. I stare at her for a minute, but I don’t know who she is, watch channel this is, or what her name is.

“It’s…” I clear my throat, trying to pull myself together. “It’s really nice, actually. Amazing, sweet family that has pulled me in. I’ve never been happier.”

“Now, rumors are going that you’re working on your own album. Is that true?”

I chuckle, managing a smile. “I’m actually not allowed to say anything, sorry.”

“No worries, that’s quite all right. Though I have to say, the world is curious,” she pauses. “Pictures have gone around. Not just of you with the Jonas family… but most particular, with Nick. Is there something the world should know?” She raises her eye with a sly smile.

I frown slightly, somewhat confused. What did she mean? I thought everyone knew, that Nick and I…? Nick chuckles and I see him shaking his head. “We’re all just one big family. Brothers and sister.”

The interview goes on just a little while longer and then it ends, and I’m still confused. I managed to talk and everything during the interview and the like, but… I was still stuck on what had just gone on.

Nick realizes that as we go off air, and he pulls me and his brothers off. We find the family, but they pile in the room and Nick pulls me back to the empty hall. “Sorry,” he confesses.

“I think you should be,” I say slowly, furrowing my brow. “Because I’m very confused. Explain, Nicholas.”

He sighs, running his hands through his hair. “Okay. That time I told you I wanted to tell everyone we’re dating?” I nod quickly. “Well, our publicist pretty much said no, don’t tell if you want it to last, okay? I’ve been playing it off to the press. And… the few comments I’ve made that it’s apparent we’re dating, we just tell them it’s a family joke.”

Slowly it starts dawning on me. “Okay, then…Oh! Like a secret they can’t know?”

Nick grins and nods. “Exactly. If they know, it could fall apart. Take Joe for example… But Joe keeps going public, and… they all fall apart,” Nick shrugs. “And I really, really don’t want us to fall apart,” he gives me a soft, tender look. “So… I keep saying it’s nothing. Just a family friend, a cute abandoned puppy we’re bringing around with us.”

I chew my lip, contemplating it. I’m pretty hurt, having not been told this. But it does make sense, when you think about it. Never do I want us to… to just end up splitting, but… it kind of hurts, he hasn’t told me until now. “Okay,” I say finally and he lets out a breath of relief that makes me smile. “Had you worried?”

“Never,” he grins, kissing me and we return to the family to see what’s next.

“Good it ended quickly,” Denise says brightly as we enter. “So that went well, but next time, Nick,” she says sternly, “it might not be a good idea to bring Cily up there.”

“Sorry,” Nick grins, though, and it’s obvious he’s not.

“We’ll grab a bite on the road,” Paul continues, “But not too much, okay? We’ve got the New York Circus to attend!” And everyone cheers loudly and he has to shush us all and hurry us out the back door with Big Rob directing everything. Or ‘traffic’ as he keeps calling it, joking there’s too many people to keep an eye on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I added the balloons. what do you think?

I'm realllly not supposed to be on right now, cause I haven't written my Personal Manifesto which is due tomorrow....
:D
BUT I've had some chapters waiting for a while AND guess what! I'm doing a song fic contest!

its not exactly just the jonas brothers [there's only one song that is but i'm not telling you!], its all my other favorite artists, but you COULD include the jonas brothers if you wanted! just saying....lol
so please join and do it! pretty please? It would mean the world to me :D *flutters eyelashes* pshyeaaaah i does that.
so yeah. do it! I'm giving like three weeks, i think plus i might extend it, just for the heck of it. But yeah. do it, and make all your friends do it! okay?