When Sin's Deep in My Blood

16

"Zacky? Ev?" someone yelled, causing me to wake up and realize I was sleeping in the back room with my head on Zacky's chest.

Zacky also seemed to wake as someone (I think it was Matt) called us. He smiled as he looked down at me, "Morning."

I felt my cheeks turn red, "Good morning," I replied as Matt burst through the door.

"Woooah, hi..." Matt said looking awkward.

"We're fully clothed, obviously we're just sleeping," I laughed.

Realization set in, "Ooh yeah... Anyhow, just wanted to tell you that we're in LA, I got scared when you didn't answer the first three times... I thought maybe we'd left you somewhere... again... And, well, we like Ev, so we don't want to leave her behind..."

"And me?" Zacky laughed.

"And, well, we like Ev, so we don't want to leave her behind..." Matt repeated sarcastically.

"Fuck you," Zacky laughed.

Matt grinned, "Anyhow, if you two want to join us, we're right near Venice beach and it's fucking gorgeous out."

I gave a stretch as we sat up. "Yeah, I'll come hang out," I said, sitting cross-legged. "I just want to change really quick."

"Me too," Zacky agreed.

"Alright, we'll wait for you outside... Everyone is out there goofing around," he informed us.

I smiled as Zacky and I got up and walked over to our bags. I grabbed my black and purple striped bathing suit, a pair of black long shorts (or guy's shorts) and a white boy-beater before going into the bathroom to change. When I came out, I pulled my hair into a ponytail and slipped on some flip-flops before joining Zacky at the front of the bus where he was waiting for me in a pair of shorts and a Metallica t-shirt. "Sexy," I smiled, half joking.

"Yeah, look who's talking," he smiled before kissing me sweetly before we got off the bus.

"Finally! I thought you two were never going to come out!" Jason laughed.

"Dude, we only took like, 5 minutes to change..." I laughed.

"Let's go to the beach!" Jimmy said suddenly, sounding like a little kid in his enthusiasm.

Zacky and I laughed as we all followed him across the street to the beach, Zacky's hand in mine. He gave me a sideways look as everyone talked and smiled adorably. "Thanks for coming," his whispered, a bit shyly.

"Thanks for asking me," I smiled, kissing his cheek.