When Sin's Deep in My Blood

3

Before long, it was time to set out for the club. It was only a twenty minute drive, and that’s with traffic, so it wasn’t bad at all. I arrived about thirty minutes early, since normally, it took me longer to commute.

I found Jason and Aaron, they were by the main stage, setting up our equipment. I quickly set up my baby, Frank. my purple Les Paul. I’ve had it since I was 16 years old, it was my pride and joy. I named it Frank after the nightmarish rabbit creature in Donnie Darko.

“Hey babe!” Aaron said, setting his bass down and slapping my ass, playfully.

“Oh baby, let’s go in the backroom,” I said, waggling my eyebrows, in a joking manner. Aaron was also gay, him and Marc used to date, they no longer did, but we were all still friends.

“Hey cutie, love the outfit!” Jason smiled, high-fiving me.

“Thanks babe! You look amazing yourself!” She was wearing a long black tunic-length skirt with white skulls on it, belted at the waist. It was over a short denim mini skirt, white leggings and black boots. Her wrists were covered in bangle bracelets.

Aaron was wearing a pair of baggy jeans, and a black Casualties t-shirt. We all looks fucking sexy, as usual. “Yeah, seriously, Jay, you could make a shit load of cash shaking your ass like Ev.”

I laughed slightly. Okay, so stripping sucked, but it was kind of fun... No one got to see me naked, but I got to dance like most girls only dance in their room. We all like the power of seduction, even if we don’t want to do anything with it.

“Yeah, except Marcy won’t hire me,” she frowned. “Right Marc?”

“Yeah! EW! You’re my cousin, plus, dad would kill me...” he shuddered.

Jason stuck her pierced tongue out and pulled her shirt down to flash her polkadotted bra at her cousin, who gave a high pitched scream and covered his eyes as we all laughed. “Oh, c’mon, it was just my bra, Marc.”

“They were boobs! They were girl parts!” he exclaimed.

“Don’t act ‘too gay to function’ Marcy, you’ve slept with woman before!” Aaron sighed.

“I was DRUNK! And they weren’t my COUSIN!” he yelled.

“Overdramatic...” Jay sighed.

Soon enough we were all set up and practiced, the customers were in and our set was on. It was a great night so far. We had a huuuge turnout tonight, as word keeps circulating around town about us. I had just started my favorite song...

She keeps a picture of who she was before,
Tucked inside her dresser drawer.
Beneath the drugs and lingerie,
Hating what she...
” I stopped short when they walked in and took a seat at the table directly in front of me, I couldn’t help it. I was in shock... I felt Aaron nudge me, “what she...” I couldn’t think.

“Is today....” Aaron whispered into my ear.

Hating what she is today...

I continued to play my guitar, while Aaron tried to keep me singing. I remembered most of the words, but it was hard to perform in front of them...

“We’re going to take a quick break while we get our singer liquored up,” Aaron said, raising a brow at me. “She seems to need it.”

“Yeah,” Jason smiled, “What’s wrong with y--- Oh my god...” Jason said, staring ahead.

“Eve, Jay, Aaron, I’d like you to meet some boys... Matt, Brian, Johnny, Jimmy and Zack.... They’re in town for a few days, looking for some extras for their next video... They’re band is called----”

“Avenged Sevenfold,” Jay and I said in unison, practically drooling at this point.

Matt laughed, “Nice to meet you.”

“I liked the Les Paul you had up their, you’re a lefty?” Zack asked smiling at me.

My heart was pounding, “I...” I couldn’t speak... Great. “Lefty... Me am one... I mean, yes, yes, I’m a lefty...” I said at last. Christ! Get it together Eve!