Different Worlds

Chapter 10: Mistakes and Messed Up Chances

Chapter 10 – Mistakes and Messed Up Chances

Gerard P.O.V

Where was she?
I had been at that stinking party for an hour now, and there had been no sign of her.
Frank and Ray, of course, found this scenario very amusing.
“Gee got stood up!! Gee got stood up!!” chanted Frank, over and over again until he was red in the face.
“Shut the fuck up!”
“Gee got stood up!! Gee got sto- ” I lunged at him, knocking him into the wall. That wiped that insane smirk off his face…
“Alright, calm down…” He murmured, dusting himself off.
“I’m gonna go and get a drink.” I said darkly, as I stalked off, leaving Ray and Frank in the crowd.
“Oh, hey hey hey! Geeerard!”
I turned around and saw Izzy, looking very flushed, bottle in hand. She was smiling drunkly and I couldn’t get a sensible word out of her, but luckily Kay wasn’t totally pissec out of her head just yet.
“Lola? I don’t know, she was dancing with that Danny guy, but I don’t know where she went. Sorry!”
“It’s okay” I replied, and shuffled over to one of the dark ‘Emo’ corners. There was a load of people there, mostly older than me, but I recognised one girl as Alyssa Beckett, who had black and red hair, a lip ring and a wicked tattoo of a skull on her neck. I used to have a major crush on her, but once I met Lola, I kind of forgot about her.
But Lola wasn’t here, was she?
I guess I could have a little fun…

Lola P.O.V

“Danny… Danny…” I moaned softly as he caressed my body, sending sparks of anticipation flying through me.
He had led my upstairs by the hand, past the crowds of party-goers, whispering sweet murmurs to me all the time. It was so wonderful, I had never found anyone like Danny before.
Mind you, my last ex-boyfriend was pretty honest.

Which means I knew all about his other girlfriends.

Once we finally got into the small room, Danny kissed me passionatley, hands wandering, lips ablaze.
He slowly took his shirt off to reveal gorgeous tanned skin and I unzipped my jeans, savouring every moment of this passion.
“Lola, you’re so amazing…”
I smiled sexily and pulled off my top, exposing my black bra, and I knew Danny liked it. His erection rubbing against my thigh was a slight clue…
We were both in underwear, and he was about to take off my bra when in sauntered a very drunk looking couple. As they staggered into the light of the lamp, I gasped.
No…
No way…