She Looks Like Her but It Isn't Her

A little girl with no home no family take the heart of one man that has felt empty. He take her in treats her like his own.But he is worried will this girl how is he going to raise her when he is on tour with his band?How is he going to keep an eye on her when he is on stage singing his heart out?He doesn't want to leave her he wants to be in her life. He wants to give her all the love she needs for her to grow up to be a loveing person.But one faintful day comes when he lose her at an airport when is is hounded by teens. She is rip away from him he is worried about her he wants to know if she is alright. If she is in good hands, if he is going to be able to fine her but the question that haunts him the most is. Is she still alive?

Two brothers that lost their younger sister at age five but one brother saw what happen.An he feels like it is all his fault that his little sister is dead. The nightmares of that awful day haunts him in his dreams he wants to forget about that awful day.But he fears if he does he will lost all the memeroies of his sister.But one faithful day comes when he is waiting at an airport to pick up his friends along with his brother. He fines a little girl about five crying in center of everyone but what gets him is that the girl is a spitting image of his little sister. He tells his brother about her his brother looks over at the young girl with wide eyes and one thing is going through their minds. Is that their dead sister?

DON'T OWN AFI NOR TOKIO HOTEL!