This Love, This Hate

Hitting The Club

Tom POV

It was yet again another night at the club for my twin and I. This club was relatively new, it had opened up just two days ago and was only three blocks away. Though the distance was so close to our new apartment, I still had insisted on driving us there anyway. Who knew what could happen on the streets walking to somewhere? Especially when it came to us. Bill finally had given up on the argument and we swiftly made our way to the escalade. There was absolute no traffic at this time of night so it took us not even five minutes to arrive. As we did so, I parked a bit far down from the club and we climbed out and began walking towards the front of the line.

The complaints and insults from people had swiftly switched from that to awe and excitement. We were greeting by the bouncer before he let us in, gaining us immediate access to the room with blinding flashing lights and blaring music. From what I could make out what was playing it was All The Things She Said by TATU. Bill let out a yip of excitement and already squirmed his way to the dance floor. I laughed to myself and headed for the bar, grabbing a drink, then heading up to the VIP balcony, where I met Georg and Gustav.

“To think that you’d be here first because you lived closer.” Georg muttered as I sat down.

“Bitchy much?” I said. He took a long drink of--whatever he was drinking-- and stared at me coldly. I stared back, not intimidated by his current mood. Before I could open my mouth and ask what the hell was wrong with him Gustav had acted as if he read my mind.

“He’s just pissed off because Seleyne dumped his ass.”

“Georg? The Dump-ee? Not the Dump-er? How classic!” I laughed and then stopped as Gustav stared at me seriously.

“Oh shit man, are you serious?” I said, all humor evaporated. Georg was with this chick, Seleyne, for about two and a half years, and he was planning on proposing to her in a week or so. Now I can see why he’s all pissed. I would be too if I bought a 2,000 dollar ring and not have anyone give it to. Like I’d even buy a ring for a girl, psh. Not my style.

“Whatever. The bitch isn’t worth it now, she was already starting to see someone a week ago! Heh, Oh well.”

“What are going to do with the ring?”

“Pawn it.” he said coldly.

“You go ahead and do that. Now, Tomi boy here needs to find some fun.” I got up and leaned on the balcony rail, Gustav and Georg joining after. I spied down onto the dance floor and seen Bill dancing between two girls, wiggling his hips and grinding. I laughed and continued to search the dance floor and picked out a few girls that I might like and ones who seemed drunk off their ass.

“Find anyone yet Tom?” Gustav asked taking a sip of his drink.

“There are a few.” I said. My eyes kept going, searching over the floor until they had finally rested in on a new girl walking in with two others. I in took and studied her features while watching them make way to the dance floor.

“Jack pot.” I muttered to myself and continued studying the girl. She had the brightest blonde hair and seemed short in height. Her skin complexion seemed fair and her tone was a bit of a natural tan. I immediately took off down the steps and onto the dance floor, heading for the bar.

As I approached the blonde, her friends had looked at me and told her something, then left. I smirked to myself as I got closer. She was even more beautiful up close. She had plump pink lips, covered with shiny lip gloss. Her light pink eye shadow brought out her eyes and so did her black dress and shoes.

This better be a good lay.

“Hmm, not bad.” she said before I could speak. She had a light accent but enough to know she’s German but not full German.

“Not bad? I could say the same about you. But then I‘d be lying.” I said eyeing her up and down and took a seat next to her.

“You’d be lying?”

“You’re way better than bad and good. You’re perfect.” I simply said and took a swig of my drink and glanced at her. She was perched on the stool cutely with her legs crossed and a strawberry martini in her hands. Her curled blonde hair fell over her heart shaped face as she tried to hide her blush. I smirked as she struggled to compose her complexion.

“Thank you.” she said and looked around and took a sip of her drink. I ordered another drink and just as I was about to pop the cap off the Heinikin, she spoke up.

“The name is Dylan.” she said. I looked at her -up and down once again- and nodded.

“Suites you. So, Dylan want to dance?” I said pointing to the dance floor and taking a sip of my drink.

“What’s your name?” she asked and I nearly choked on the alcohol. I sat my bottle down and waved to the bartender to take it and stared at her.

“You’re joking.” I said, almost insulted. How could she not know who I was?

“No, I’m serious.”

“The names Tom.”

“Well then Tom, we better get dancing shouldn’t we?” she said getting up and leaving her drink on the counter. I smirked and stood up, I was half a head taller than she was. She took my hand and let me to the floor. I looked up and smirked and gave Gustav -God knows where Georg went- a thumbs up. Just as a fast upbeat dance came on, the blonde- Dylan was it? - and I had already begun dancing. I grabbed her hips and we immediately began grinding. As we danced all night, we had shared at least one or two simple pecks and before I knew it, it was nearly 3 am and Bill had left not long ago with my car.

She had her arms wrapped behind my neck as I had mine on her waist and were once again grinding on each other. I buried my face in her neck and nibbled on it softly. I heard her suppress a moan and she looked at me with her piercing sea blues eyes and kissed me feverently. I smirked as she pulled away and led me out the club. She lead me at least three blocks to an apartment complex much similar to mine and Bill’s. Without a word she lead me into the main lobby and I looked around, apparently we were some how neighbors.

She hit the up button on the elevator and as soon as the doors were open I pushed her in up against the wall and began to nibble and nip at her neck and groaned as her hand roamed to the zipper of my jeans. The elevator bell had signaled a beep indicating we were on her floor, she dragged me out and I made a mental note that she was on the fourth. She dragged me down the hall to her door and pushed it open.

I spun her around facing me and immediately began stripping her of her shirt and kissed her on forcefully. She broke it for less than a second and pulled my baggy black shirt over my head and kicked off her shoes. Soon after I had managed to lead her to her room and strip her free of clothing up to her bra and panties without breaking the heated make out session. I lead her to the bed and her knees buckled and we fell back onto it. I smirked as she struggled to reach back to un-clasp her bra.

I removed her hands and carefully unhooked it, pulling it off and throwing it aside to the floor, letting it land with a soft thud. I stared down at her bare chest and licked my lips with lust. Her breasts were the perfect size, not too round and not too big. I began to kiss her collar bone and nibble and nip at the sensitive skin. She moaned as I moved one hand to massage her breasts gently and slowly. As doing so, I let my other hand slowly roam down her stomach and stop above her panties. I felt her stifle a gasp as I slowly moved my hand into them over her area. I stopped and smirked to myself.

Waxed.

I continued moving down and reached my hand into her warmth and began to massage her gently. I removed my other hand from her breast and began working off her panties. As soon as I ridden them off her and began nipping at her breasts and neck she reached her hand into the end table and pulled out a condom and handed it to me. Good, seeming how I forgot one tonight. She ridded me from my jeans and gasped down at my hard on. I smirked and chuckled and put on the rubber. She somehow managed to flip us over and she bit her lip before smirking down at me. She was still biting her lip was she suddenly had lowered herself down on me, causing us both to moan.

She brought her self up and down, grinding and riding me slowly until I couldn’t take it.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed as I grabbed her hips and slammed her down onto me. I grunted and slammed her down a few more times before flipping us back over and lowering myself down to kiss her. She clung onto my back and screamed in ecstasy as I pumped myself in and out her.

‘Faster, please. Harder!” she begged.

“Your wish, my command.” I smirked before slamming myself into and harder into her and moaned as she screamed my name and dug her nails into my back.

“Close.” I grunted and began to quicken up the pace. Just as I was ready to meet my climax, she pushed me off her. I turned on my side and glared at her.

“What the fuck?” I growled.

“It’s my turn.” she stated simply and climbed back in my thighs and began to nip and nibble at my neck. I moaned as she found my sensitive spot. No girl as ever found it before. She began to trail light kisses up and down my collar all over my abs and stomach and kissing lower and lower….

She rested her eyes on my growth lustfully and abruptly snatched the condom off. I looked at her in shock and she smirked adorably and began to trail kisses again. She got down to my pelvic area and went lower and placed a small kiss on the head of my erection and suddenly engulfed it in her mouth. I groaned as she bobbed her head up and down and even began to drag her teeth a bit softly. I managed to get a few loud moans from her by thrusting in her and was my climax came, she swallowed what ever had gotten in her mouth and looked at me with a coy accomplished smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe.
Please :D

and you can have the naked drummer.