She is the Very Epitome of Beauty

1/1.

Her eyes are periwinkle and though they’re cat-like they seem gentle; and when they turn into long convex slits of eyelashes she’s either laughing or simply smiling. At the same time, her cheeks will mount and at some times will even flush, and if you’re observant enough you might even notice her ears gradually blush.

Her jet-black hair falls down in big, elegant curls, and its wavy locks remind all of us of the character, “Goldilocks”; and when she ties her curls in a very tight knot, they look like shiny, wavy ribbons which are neatly looped around each other.

Her lips slightly pout and her chin is slightly pointed; her features are slightly bony yet her face seems precisely shaped. She has the typical Filipino skin color and height, and she has a fairly petite built which, in spite of it, seems to reveal her remarkable athletic ability.

The manner which she stands, or sits, or walks, or even just the way she turns to look sideways shows sheer grace and strength of a very agile girl. Her movements show swift without losing refinement. The strength of her posture is in balance with her down-to-earth personality.

In her I can see the very epitome of beauty, from her wits and her simplicity to her unique and strong personality. Her outer beauty reflects her even lovelier inner self, and to me that is the very essence of beauty.