Mistaken

Awakening

They say it’s the time it’s our moment our chance. But then again why would they say such a thing when none of us run free?
As the days roll by and my years in end and my legacy that will only be defended by soldiers that have kept my body alive for 600 years in a tank full of ice cold water with a tube hooked to my mouth feeding me calcium and oxygen to keep me strong. Yet there is also a hint of a steroid material mixed in.
I have no name, no where to run. Just a tank, waiting until my moment has come, all I know is what I hear, my memories have been erased except my name Marina.
They say its almost time, I hear screaming, them saying that I wasn’t completely whole yet. I feel every part of me, at least what I know is suppose to be here, I don’t know. Someone then taps on the glass, I wanted to see, but theses darkening things are keeping me. I hear a gun shot and it feels like the water is running low, its emptying. Someone shouts in agony “O god no, don’t awaken it!” What am I, how dangerous could I be? I don’t understand. I hear another gun shot and the man screaming suddenly stops. The tank shatters, with a sound of a whack. I tumble out twitching not use to the air.
The man who realized my movement screams at me. My only thought was to run but I just couldn’t find my legs. My final option was to flinch, without knowing what was coming for me.
I couldn’t feel anything wet. I felt dry. I couldn’t see anything. These things that didn’t allow me to were frustrating me. He continued to yell at me. I cried not knowing what to do or how to react. Then a woman with a soft tender like voice emerged “You cant use force nor anger to get this beast to talk.” I didn’t like the categorization of what she put me in. But what is a “beast” like me too do.
When I knew for sure they got bored of me trying to find my mouth. I was cautiously trying to move the easy parts of my body. First was my thumbs on each hand, then I tried for every finger, after 20 minutes I finally got it. Then I searched for my legs. I only moved one I could feel it. But the other, it wasn’t there. “Completely Whole?” I managed to find my mouth and my eyes at the exact same time. When the two people heard me they ran at me like a cougar for its next victim. I flinched and mumbled “My leg?” They smiled viscously and then said “Yes you have it” I managed a look that I was actually hoping for, I smiled wryly and unpleasantly, as if to say get the fuck out of my face and the said “No the one that isn’t formed yet.” They gave me a sour and an unpleasant scream “You will not and shall not disobey nor question us you beast.” I smiled and then chuckled “Beast? Really I, Thy, Me? No. Beast? I laugh at you” They then pulled out a rope and tied me to a metal pole and then walked away as if they could be conspicuous around this beast.
As they disappeared, I felt an urge, not a normal one I would say, not one a normal human being would have. It was the urge to kill. I didn’t like these people nor the fact that they never tried once to call me normal as if they were trying to piss me off, well I would say it was working pretty well, self explanatory, but the hisses I keep tormenting out only for no one to hear. I was in pain, I wanted to run, but with a leg missing, and me being tied to a pole I knew I wasn’t going anywhere without corporation. Then if that’s the case I can play along as long as they don’t see through my gestures and keep me prisoner even longer. That would be credible, I must keep my attitude and posture in order to get out of this. I must keep cool and then they as humans will want me as a tool and then put some artificial limp on me so they think they can tame and release me. I will then ruin that plan and I will kill them as if nothing would matter if not I shall do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
its a little short but its still a good story ^^