Mistaken

Pain

The people that were holding me captive were such beautiful people. The man , now that I learned his name which was Jason. He was about 6’2” with blue eyes and a muscular body, his hair was brown with a tint of blonde streaks that he fixed kind of sloppy. His features made his stand out more than his abs. It seemed he had a doll face when he laughed he had dimples and the way he looked at the female was so intensifying. She herself had a name that I didn’t like in particular, Dana, she had long curly blond hair and baby blue eyes. She was 5’7” and her face was oldish but only in the mature way. Their voices rung out like bells so tenderly being rung, and their clothes ruined all fate of being perfect. Jason was wearing Kaki pants and wasn’t wearing a shirt above his bear skin, he wore a black coat almost like something you would see in Stars Wars. Dana, she was wearing a Kaki skirt that was 10* too short and a bikini top with also the same kind of coat as Jason.
They were beautiful and they didn’t understand why I blushed ever time one of them came into face distance. They laughed every time I smelled them or reached for their face but they never allowed me to do either. They always flinched away as if I were to rip their heads off, but I knew why they were so scared, humans are afraid of things they don’t understand. Then again aren’t beasts the same? Even though I keep calling myself one I know I’m not. I don’t wish to hurt these people, I only want them to understand, why they cease to know who I am. If I spoke again, would they listen or try to kill me.
I opened my mouth to say a thought or maybe a lie; I don’t exactly know what I was thinking all I knew was that there was a new smell in the room. Smell of cinnamon and Axe the body spray. I begin to sniff more and more as it got closer. Before I knew it, I closed my eyes and the smell overcame me. I almost fainted. I opened my eyes to balance myself and there in front of my face was the beauty of every beast that will even remain. I wanted him, I needed him. Even though I didn’t know him I felt as though he was mine even before he spoke.
When he first spoke his first word to me he treated me as if I was any other human. It sent sparks through my heart to my brain. I almost frenzied out of the chains and when I couldn’t I leaned my head down to sob, without allowing any of these beast keepers to see how weak I really was.
He grabbed my chin and smiled tenderly at me and then kissed me on the forehead and spoke again “ I am Jared and as long you corporate, I promise, I will not hurt you or allow then to” when I heard his voice in sentences I blushed really big and then nodded in agreement and he smiled an immediate dangerous smile, I understood, he wasn’t telling me to corporate he wanted me to run away, but by him saying those words to me also meant that he was going to help, he wanted me to be a real beast they see me as, and as long as they see me as a beast they will be treating me as one. I am pretty sure they aren’t planning on treating me a human anytime soon. With those words and that one look I knew all that.
My eyes widened in astonishment and I just stared at him in his deep green eyes and as he rose up I stared at his features, he had longish short black hair he had glasses and a slender body, not as muscular as Jason, but still a little bit. He had on a pair of baggy black cargos with a chain hanging from his belt loop to his back pocket. His shirt was tight and had a skater symbol on it. He walked over to a chair and picked up the same kind of jacket as the others had. When he went to put it on he fanned all of his scent right back to me. I breathed in deeply to only catch it all. When he heard me, he turned around and began to chuckle gently. Jason and Dana both had heard and came in to see if anyone else was here to takes Jared’s attention, but all they saw was me.
They both frowned the biggest ever known, I laughed at their somehow agony. It kind of pleasured me to see them in pain as if they were expecting someone magnificent than Jared and I talking. They both looked at Jared and motioned for him to come along with them. Jared turned around towards me only to see me shivering. He then laughed out loud, I blushed and put my head down in embarrassment and he smiled really big and handed me his jacket, I frowned and he realized why I was and then he smiled and wrapped it around me. Then rubbed my arm all the way down to my hip in the process, I felt my heart speed up so fast and my face turn red and he saw. He grabbed my chin again, but this time only to kiss my lips. I kissed back of course. Before I knew it he had ht chains undone and whispering in my ear “don’t make a move til I come back, if I don't, try not to die." he smiled and then kissed the crease of my neck and then walked off with the other two of his clan.
When he disappeared I sighed only thinking no one would hear. Unfortunately a cat did. The cat was silverish blue with a random orange spot on the tip of its tail, he was cute , he had a collar that had its name on it, which was Oscar. The cat came up to me and started to rub up all over me and climbed in my lap, got in my face began to lick my nose. I giggled because it tickled really badly and the cat kept doing it trying to get me to pet him. I wasn't suppose to move but the cat was so tempting, I promised Jared not to move. As soon as i thought his name I blushed and then the cat got really pissed and bit my nose. I screamed out in pain and had a tear roll down from my eyes and the cat in my right hand choking the dumb thing. The cat was gagging and hissing, his tail twitching. I laughed at its pain and when there was no sight of life left to that cat I threw it to a wall as hard as I could, the cats head bashed in and cracked on the floor allowing blood to spill everywhere. I chuckled and said " Thats what you get Oscar, bite me, I kill you!" I was still giggling by the time Jared, Dana, and Jason had come back to the room each one of them gave me a look that was practically asking me how could I have done that to a innocent creature. I looked at Jared, who seemed to be ashamed now and then frowned really big, and put my head down in my hands.
Jason was quick, he came over grabbed me by the hair and started to beat my head into the wall. Blood started spill out through a newly cut in my head. I began coughing up blood by the sixth hit. Jared just stood there watching and wondering. Dana was clapping her hands together making Jason hit harder. The phone rang somewhere in the house, Dana went running for it. When she disappeared, Jason told Jared to go get him a beer. Jared rolled his eyes and obeyed. Jason turned to look at me and then smiled. He grabbed around my neck even harder but not choking me like before, to hold me back from fighting him. He began to smell my hair and then made his hand go from my neck to my boob. He squeezed it and began to breathe hard.
Since i was already naked, because the jacket Jared had wrapped around me fell off. Jason had nothing to rip off, which this pleased him a whole lot more. Through the house i heard Dana still on the phone and Jared cursing the fridge because the damn thing wont open, you could hear him beating it. I wanted to scream, but what would any of the others do to help me, As I was searching noise to help me find out if someone was coming Jason's breathe became heavier as he moved down my body with his hands until he reached one spot where he only used his fingers, he began to move his fingers inside me around and around, in and out, each movement made me gasp. he bit my neck and threw me to the ground, laid ontop of me, made me spread my legs as far as they were ever meant to go and then thrusted himself inside me. I moaned in pain and managed a scream, except not a scream "ahh" but a scream like " Damn it, get the fuck off of me" I screamed that as loud as I could and he muzzled my mouth and continued to thrust himself inside. He breathed in deeply and roughly following his pattern of thrusts.
I was running low on blood because of my forehead, I thought it was bleeding way more than normal. As he continued, I began to lose conscienceness but before I could see darkness fully I saw Jared run up to Jason and punched the shit out of him. I heard him yelling and screaming which seemed so far away. He was right there, holding me. I managed two words, before the darkness overcame me "thank you". After that fell into the dark, I fainted, lost to the dark unknowing what could happen next.
♠ ♠ ♠
still short but again good