Fairy Dust

Walking Skeletons

Frank's POV

"What can we do?" Danger asked. I had told the others about the diary.

"I don't know, tell someone?" I replied. Mikey snorted.

"Who is there to tell? These empty clothes?" I shook my head. The trains noises changed as if they being contained. The car went darker then before. We were going through a tunnel. It lasted only seconds then turned normal again.

Gerard's POV

Days have past so it has probably been a week since we snuck on board. We have found a small food source of stale bread in one of the boxes and we drink snow. The car smells of piss and shit, where else can we do our business? The weather is changing as we travel south- west. Thats not good because the snow is slowly turning to a cold rain so that means we might die of dehydration. Over all, were cold and miserable and now, wet.

"I'm hungry." Mikey whined. We rationed ourselves.

"Me too." Bob agreed. We were all starving and looked like skeletons. Our skin slowly tightening over our bones as our body ate the fat in our bodies to function. Welcome to the escape with your life diet. Our spirits have hit rock bottom, we don't want to sing anymore or dance or laugh anymore. We just sit here starring into the abyss. Ray has stopped talking and the tension between Frank and I is too much to bear. All I have to do to keep myself as sane as possible is to write songs in my head but without paper I soon forget the sad lyrics. I did something drastic, I crawled over to Mikey and Frank. They were sleeping. I saw the diary and gently picked it up and started from the very beginning.