Fairy Dust

Recovery

Franks POV

Gerard had passed out from the pain but it didn't stop the woman for cleaning and dressing the wound. She wouldn't let anyone touch him or go near him...except for me. When Mikey did awake he was paranoid and very upset that I, the one who his brother had hurt, got to sooth his poor Gerard. Even since Gerard tried to kill him Mikey had no traces of anger left, just worry.

"If anything ever happens to me, take good care of Mikes because he is all I have."

Its what he once said a long time ago before all this shit hit the fan. I bit my nails nervously for the longest time while she worked without stopping. I couldn't even tell of Gerard was alive anymore. I heard soft sniffles and hacks and I turned to see Mikey crying.

"No Mikey, don't cry." I whispered wiping a tear away from his swollen red eyes. The others had fallen asleep in the chairs.

"He is all I have Frankie, what am I going to do if he..." a fresh flow of tears started.

"Mikey, Gerard wont die, I have a feeling we will walk out of here." Mikey blinked. "All of us."

"I hope your right Frankie." he wiped his nose on his jacket sleeve. The woman began to speak and ushered us over. We both stood and slowly walked over to Gerard. The woman gave a firm nod and and grunt and left us to our visit.

"Gee?" I asked. Mikey held his hand.

"Gerard?" he asked. It was as if the heavens opened and angels began to play the music of the God's when those eyes opened to reveal that bright hazel.

"Hey guys."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's really short, ran out of time but updates will be soon!