Fairy Dust

Placerville

Frank's POV

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I cried out in joy. We did it. Just over the hill I stood on sat a town with cars rolling down the streets. We were free. We made it!

"We did it..." Mikey whispered. Everyones faces either held shock, happiness or both. Ray put danger down gently and just starred in awe at the town. Danger began to cry.

"I don't believe it." he said. We stood there for God knows how long until we decided to finally make our way down and find shelter, food, and water.

People starred at us as we passed. They mumbled to one another.

"Excuse me, did ya'll just arrive in town from the other states?" a blond woman with a small child asked.

"Yeah, we've been traveling for over two months." Bob answered her. I never realized it was that little, I would have sworn we were walking for eternity.

"Well there is a refugee shelter at the other end of town, just follow the street and the sign has a large blue bird on the sign." we thanked her and we trudged down the street. It was cold but there wasn't any snow or ice. I smiled to myself. Now we can start our band and re-start our ruined lives. A trickle of fear went through me, we may have survived the wilderness but will we survive the urban world?
♠ ♠ ♠
Technically this is the end! Thank you to all my readers and subscribers who stayed with this story from the very beginning! There is still the prologue or whatever it is called next so yeah... anyways thank you guys so very much!

-Andrea