Fairy Dust

Epilogue

Mikey's POV

After hot showers, warm food, and sleep; we were given $100 each to survive on. It wasn't much but it was something. We had to find a way to live. Gerard got a job as a grocery store cashier. Bob decided to try his luck at being a tattoo artist but that didn't turn out so he became a janitor as well as a dog walker in his spare time. Ray worked with the city to collect garbage. Frank took care of Danger at home who got instructions from a local doctor to try and stretch his useless muscles so that in a while he could walk again. As for myself, I will never give up on the dream of becoming famous as a rock star. All of us have some skills in music, except for Danger, but he would manage us, he said so. I hope one day we will get a chance. As for now, I work at Starbucks but I hope to soon promote myself into a record store and sell albums that won't sell since no one really has any money.

As of today, February 22,2008, the United States of America is only Texas, California, and Washington state. The rest is dead and gone. A wasteland full of barbarians who took our home away… well, blew it up but still... now we were home, our new home, being a run down apartment with two bedrooms and two beds and a couch. At least we had a fridge that came with the place and a stove but that’s all. In the cabinet were some ratty old blankets that would have to do but at least there was running water, shower, and toilet.

From now on I will keep a diary of our experiences in this new life. It will be filled with new memoirs, new hopes, and new dreams. So maybe this the end of the easy part and the beginning of so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE!!!!!! WOOT!!!!