Fairy Dust

Fear written all over

*Gerards POV*

The bombs didnt stop falling, we didnt know how long they went for. Fear was written all over everyones faces. I bet I looked no different. Fank didnt let go of me for one second. Mikey clung to anyone near enough.

Then all was silent like the eye of a hurricane. We all looked out of the little window above the toilet. All we saw was the neighbours house blocking our view.

"Now what?" Mikey whispered.

"Some one should go out and look." My mom suggested.

"I'l go." I said automatocaly.

"No Gee!" Frank suddely let go of me. He stood directly infront of me, his eyes filled with more fear then before.

"It will be alright Frankie." I gave him a reasuring smile but inside I was as afraid as he was.

"Gerard..?" Dad began.

"No dad, you guys stay here. I unlocked the bathroom door and peeped my head out. My room was dark and quiet besides the fact it was trashed. Worse then I ever leave it.

"Well?" Mikey hissed. They all watched from the bathroom. They reminded me of a family of groundhogs looking out of there hole.

"They trashed my room!" I headed for the stairs.

"Be careful sweetheart!" My mom called. I began up the stairs, each step creaked under my weight.
I crouched down and rested my chin on the second top step and looked. The living room was dark and trashed. No sign of life.

I crawled up further and army crawled to the window. I saw utter chaos. Cars were lit on fire and people ran screaming and crying. Soldiers shot there guns and citizens fell. Tears welled up in my eyes.

Was this what had become of little Belleville? A killing ground for forein troops to go on a shooting spree? I shuffled back to m family in my bathroom to give them the news.
♠ ♠ ♠
(I am so sorry it took so long to update, my internet has been down 4 ever and ive been sick all week :( )
P.S
Comments greatly wanted!