Fairy Dust

Cut Down Like Lambs

*Frank's POV*

"Mikey? What's going on here?"

"I don’t know, I woke up and this happened so I got up to help." The dullness was still in his eyes and no emotion rang through his voice. He was like a robot.

"The Anarchists set up land mines though they are illegal. That's why some have lost limbs." The nurse Mikey was with spoke up. She had long red hair tied back in a pony- tail and brown eyes. Her freckled face lit up in a smile. "My name is Wendy."

"Frank." I said. "That's Mikey." Mikey smile, she outstretched her hand for me to shake but I didn’t.

"Oh sorry." she laughed. Wendy wiped her blood stained hands on her bloody nurse apron. Why did they even bother wearing white?

Soldiers were rushed in by the hundreds. They were being cut down like lambs and slaughtered. The hospital was full and as the doctor said; "Your brother is wasting a bed!" Of course Gee was still unconscious and not up to being moved around but that certainly didn’t stop the doctor. He pushed him onto a stretcher and sent Mikey and I to wheel him somewhere where he wouldn’t "Interfere" with the emergencies. I consider Gerard an emergency but if the doctor didn’t think he is one, will Gerard be alright?
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it's short, another filler. Comments please?