Fairy Dust

Gone

*Mikey's POV*

Frank and I took the stretcher all over the base. Nobody wanted a hospital patient in the kitchen or there room so we headed for the stinky locker room where Frank checked me out.
We wheeled Gerard in and sat on the benches just waiting.

"I'm bored." whined Frank.

"I'm hungry, I've been helping Wendy all morning." I sighed.

"Let's get something to eat, Gee will be fine here." I nodded. We got dressed in the army clothes the nurse gave us yesterday right down to the super cool boots. Then we headed out of the locker room to the mess hall which we had to find.

*Gerard's POV*

So tired... I feel like I've been running for miles. My head is swimming and the lighting doesn’t help, it burns my tired eyes through my eyelids. Where the hell am I? It smells like socks in here! My eyelids are too heavy to open so they remain shut.

Time has passed and I think I'm alone, truthfully, I'm scared. Where's Mikey and Frank? Am I dead? I sure hope not. I finally open my eyes but shut them quickly, the light burns!

"Ugh..." I feel so stiff, like I've been sleeping for years. I wiggle my toes and open my eyes again. I'm not dead!

*Author's POV*

Gerard swings his legs over the side of the stretcher and just sits rubbing his eyes. He's sore and feels like shit. His bare feet touch the dirty tiled floor and stands. He's unsteady on his feet but makes his way to the locker room door. He is no longer in boxers but a hospital gown. He opens the door and goes to look for Mikey and Frank.

*Frank's POV*

"I don’t think the cafeteria lady liked us much." I giggled.

"Yeah, just because our hair is too long!" We laughed about that until we got to the locker room, then we both fell silent. Mikey opened the door and gasped.

"What?" He pointed to the empty stretcher. "Oh my god, somebody stole your brother!" Mikey glared at me. I just shrugged.

"We need to find him before he hurts himself!"

"How could he do that?" I ask.

"Knowing him, he'll probably walk outside and get himself blown up with a landmine." I shuddered just thinking of the patients in the hospital.

"Come on!" and we went to hunt for Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?