Fairy Dust

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

*Gerard's POV*

I never was very good at Chess. Danger beat me easily. I recalled what he said; "Life is like a game of Chess Gerard, some win and some loose but you need to know how to play your pieces." That man was insane but he was smart.

"So you never go out to fight?" Danger shook his head. The black hair that hung over his eyes danced. Then his eyes got a strange twinkle.

"There looking for you." he simply stated.

"Who?" Danger got the look of concentration on his face and a hush fell over the room. I looked around. Were those 'friends' of his talking to him again? The twinkle died out and the corners of his mouth turned don in a frown.

"Sorry Gee."

"What? What are you talking about?" This guy is weird.

"He thinks you don’t love him..." Dangers eyes were glazed over as the spirits whispered in his ear. "Your brother fainted."

"What the hell, how? Why?"

"I'm sorry Gerard; you need to find out for yourself. Goodbye." Danger stood and walked out of the room leaving me utterly confused. I decided to follow him but he was gone. The halls were empty but there was no where for someone to hide. All I know is something is up between Mikey and Frank and I'm going to find out what.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas!!