Fairy Dust

Silence

*Gerard's POV*

I don’t know what Frank, Mikey and Danger are doing but I'm not staying around to get shot again. No way, one time is enough. The snow crunches under my footfalls as I cut through a clearing. All's quiet except the gunfire behind me. Is it anarchists or Americans? I don’t know. My wounds began to hurt again as I reached the cover of the frosted trees. From here I could only see Mikey and Frank but no Danger. Panic begun to over whelm me and I curled up in fettle position to suck my thumb. Why was it our lives that had to be destroyed? What did we ever do to deserve this amount of death and torture? From that thought on, I blacked out.

*Mikey's POV*

I could hardly see through my tears. My glasses were gone too so I was legally blind. I held onto Frank’s shirt so a sudden branch wouldn’t accidentally behead me. I hope Danger would be okay. I really love him. Only for a few hours did I get to meet him but I'm glad I did.

"Do you see Gee?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's on the ground having a bit of a panic attack it looks like..." we ran over to his body and ducked into the cover of the bushes. Gerard was passed out with his thumb in his mouth. He looked so peaceful, like when we were kids. It almost felt like we were home again but silence snapped me out of my daze. The gunfire had stopped and so had the voices. We stayed as quiet as possible to not give away our position.

*Frank's POV*

From here I could see it was anarchists who tried to kill us. They moved around lazily, not caring if we were dead or not. They talked with loud and confident voices.

"So what are you doing when we take over the U.S, Charlie?"

"I'm going to ask Helen to marry me, maybe have a few kids. What about you Lloyd" Charlie asked.

"Move out west and build up a nice working cattle ranch, that's always been my dream." They kept chatting until we couldn’t hear them anymore. That's when we went back to get Danger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, I have all day to update and I promise more updates today!