Fairy Dust

Leave me to my fantasies

Gerard’s POV

I went back to my room and grabbed my cell phone. His name was Frank. The name played in my mind, such a beautiful name for a beautiful person. For once in my 17 year old druggie life, I didn’t want to do drugs or drink anymore. I wanted Frank to see who I really am or was. I wanted him, badly. I opened the door to my room and looked out. The hall was empty. I snuck out and still holding my cell, looked for Frank.
I wanted him for my own. No way could he be gay or bi I knew but I wanted him even more when I thought of that.

I saw him walking to the bathroom. I went after him, avoiding Mikey and our parents. Before Frank walked in I snapped a picture of him. He turned to me but not before I hid the phone.

“Hi…?” he asked more then said.

“Gerard.” I interrupted. In my drunken state I still tried to look sober.

“Hi Gerard?” he asked again. “You need to go?” I shook my head. Frank gave me a funny look.

“Just running to the basement.” I said. He nodded and went into the bathroom. I ran to the basement where I hid me laptop and took It out. I sent the picture to myself and uploaded It onto my myspace. A little glow of joy came to me when I saw that angel face on my myspace. I put it in my pictures and wrote at the bottom; my secret love.

Franks POV

I was washing my hands and thought of Gerard. He was really out of it. High? No. Drunk. I felt sorry for Mikey that he had such a brother that drank and was a druggie. Id would hate it, but something about Gerard made me glow inside. Was I falling for a druggie? Plus he was my best friend’s brother! I dried my hands and went back to Mikey and his parents.
There they were, perfect unlike my family who ignored the crap out of me. That wasn’t a bother to me. I wasn’t jealous or pissed. I was concentrating on Gerard and his pale vampire- like looks and his black hair. I was totally falling for Gerard Way. I wasn’t stopping myself, I free felled into an uneasy crush.