Fairy Dust

The Ghost Of You

(Read Perfect World if you havn't yet so you can understand whats happening.)

*Mikey’s POV*

My room was dark; the wall clock read 9:30. When I heard the voices it must around 7:30. Time sure flies when your life’s on the line. I rolled over to find a comfortable new position but I knew it wouldn’t help. Whenever I am alone like this these days, I can only think of Danger. Images of him were flooding into my brain; us kissing, when we first met and of course, his death. I miss him so much! Tears began to well in my eyes and take there journey down my cheeks to wet my pillow. Oh woe is me. I could hear Frank and Gerard having a blast down the hall. Normally I would g over there and yell at them to go to sleep but tonight, I stayed put. Crying is the best fun I could have without screaming at the top of my lungs and blaming everything on the world. I feel so alone because I am alone.

A cool draft blew through the vents of the old the old house causing me to shiver and snuggle deeper into the blankets.

“I am still here, don’t give up hope.” that familiar voice echoed on the breeze.

“It’s not that same, I want you here. I need you.” I whispered and more tears fell. My room seemed to get lighter but I think it was my eyes only adjusting to the darkness. The temperature seemed to drop drastically and a shimmering figure appeared laying beside me. It was no dought Danger but I didn’t flinch away or get scared. I just smiled and closed my eyes to feel that warm blanket of safety being draped over me. Then I slept knowing I was no longer alone.

(Comments please, 10 or no update!!!!)
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please, 10 or no update!!!!