Fairy Dust

Morning Star

(Updates back to back. Dont read this if you havn't read The Ghost Of You or Perfect World.)

*Gerard’s POV*

I feel so at home in this giant old house. People are nice enough and were warm and well fed. That’s all we really need right? Especially since Danger died, we need to let it all sink in, we all need a break. Besides, we all have each other.

My eyes flittered open to reveal Frank sleeping peacefully in my arms. The sun peeking through the curtains burned my retinas and I snuggled closer to Frank to shield my eyes from the unwanted light. All we wore was… nothing actually. The memories of last night came flooding back to me, it made me smile. I felt him roll over and bury his face into my bare chest. He looked stunning. The light and shadows played over his features revealing all the flaws he didn’t have. Perhaps he gets cranky sometimes but this isn’t an ordinary lifestyle. I mean, were in the middle of a war! Oh and also it’s New Years Eve. 2007 is melting away to reveal 2008. I sighed contently and felt Frank shift in my arms. He raised his eyes and looked at me with bright eyes.

“Morning.” He mumbled. His hair was strayed all over his face, it was too cute. I just grinned lazily.

“Good morning.” I kissed the tip of his nose and he snuggled closer to me.

“How long have you been watching me?” he asked. I shrugged.

“Not that long, just long enough to confirm I love you with all my heart.” There was a knock at the door just in time to ruin the moment. I sighed and rolled out of bed and began making my way over to the door.

“Gerard?” I turned around to see Franks amused smile. “Pants.” I looked down at myself and blushed. I forgot I wasn’t wearing my boxers.

“Oops.” I giggled and pulled on some boxers and pants. Then I went over to the door and opened it to reveal Stuart standing patently.

“Good morning Master Gerard, I trust you slept well?” I just nodded. “Good, breakfast is nearly ready, oh and I trust you and Master Frank are close friends?” I avoided his gaze and blushed, he heard us. Frank and I were closer then friends. “It’s alright, just get ready and come downstairs.” then Stuart went off to wake the other tenants. I closed the door and went back over to Frank. I kissed his cheek but Frank shifted away.

“Frank its time to get up, I know you’re awake.”

“I don’t wanna.” He whined and I smirked.

“Come on or I’ll open the curtains.” he groaned but did not stir to rise. I sighed and made my way over to the window. I threw back the curtains and was blinded by the morning light.

“Wow Frank, check it out!” Frank was already up. He made his way over to the window to stand beside me.

“Wow, nice view.”

“No, look in the sky.” there was a single star shinning brightly in the blue sky. “Make a wish.” we closed our eyes and wished for everything to be normal again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Theres going to be a big turn in the story again, stay tuned for updates because you wont want to miss it. Frank, Gerard and Mikey are going to meet somebody soon and you will definetly know them.