Fairy Dust

Ripped In Two

(Read updates from today before this one!!!)

*Gerard’s POV*
Frank and I herded down the wooden staircase and towards the dining room. Only Andrea and Max sat in the same spot as last night talking in hushed voices. It was almost as if they didn’t go to bed. When they noticed our presence, they stopped and watched us sit down. I sat down beside Andrea with Frank at my side. Max seemed to size us up.

“Good morning.” I smiled. Andrea was the only one of the two that smiled.

“Morning.” she answered. Max kept to himself as we sat in awkward silence.

“Did you see the star?” Frank piped up.

“No, we must have missed it. Did you see anything Max?” Max just blew through his nose and slouched in his chair. “He saw nothing.”

“How old are you guys?” I asked. Max seemed to snap out of his trance and took the time to give me a strong glare.

“Both of us are 14, both from the same school.” we both nodded. “And you guys?”

“I’m 17, Frank’s 15 and my brother Mikey’s 16.”

Where are you guys from?” Frank asked. Andrea seemed to space out for a moment before responding to the question.

“Toronto, Canada.” she said it so quietly I almost missed it.

“Then why are you here?” she sighed.

“We ran away with two other guys. We were going to go to New York to hide from the cops, were wanted for possession. The four of us moved east to escape across the boarder; we got separated from the others during the crossing. I think there still close to Sarnia unless they got caught.” Frank and I just stared at them in shock. We didn’t even notice Mikey come and sit in front of me, he too was listening.

“Alex and Iassin.” (Ya-ssin) It was the first time I ever heard Max speak. His voice was dull and gruff.

“Besides, Alex had the entire supply of weed.” Andrea smiled sweetly and pushed her thick black glasses up the bridge of her nose. At that moment; Susan, Tim and Jeff walked in and stopped in there tracks when they saw us.

“How could you waste your time speaking to those druggies?” Susan wrinkled her nose in disgust. None of us answered her.

“Absolutely disgraceful.” Tim agreed. Jeff grinned evilly and nodded. Andrea glared at the family but just then, Margarite walked in with Stuart.” Andrea swiveled her head in the direction if the intruders. It was the first time I noticed a faded blue stripe in her long blond hair. Max pushed his side bangs to tuck behind his ear but failed.

“Well, sit down Susan, Tim and Jeff.” Margarite said. “Don’t want the pancakes getting cold.” Stuart pushed the same cart as last night into the room. It carried plates with piles of pancakes. It all smelled wonderful.

*Mikey’s POV*

“So Margarite, what is planned for tonight?” Susan asked in a chirpy voice.

“Lots of sweets and good candle lit supper.” Margarite, Susan, Tim and Jeff talked excitedly amongst themselves about tonight while Andrea and Max ate in silence. We spoke quietly.

“I think we should stay here for a while.” Gerard said. It seemed as if a rock was dropped into my stomach. Panic began to strangle my body.

“What about going to California!?” I asked.

“When the wars over we can check it out.” Gerard answered patiently. I felt like screaming at his and punching him, Danger wanted us to go to Cali and by damn, were going.

“We can stay Mikes, its safe here and certainly better then sleeping in the snow. Besides, where could we go in California?” Frank spoke gently.

“But Danger wanted us to go!” I protested.

“Later.” Gerard was trying to dismiss our previous plan. “It’s settled, were staying here until the wars over.” It felt as if my broken heart was being put through a paper shredder. Now what are we going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh... Next chapters a plot twist!!! Sorry, this ones a filler. Iassin is pronounced Yassin by the way. Also, Andrea is me and Max is a guy I like lol Comments?