Fairy Dust

Confusion

*Frank's POV*

My feet were numb as the 5 of us tip- toed through the maze. Gerard said it was officially January 1st 2008. We were having no celebration with no champagne and no fireworks. We were refugees with no coats and no boots and with Anarchists on our tails. The night was quiet with no real sign of life except us, hiding in a maze.

"Now what?" I whispered. My breath went up in a cloud then vanished.

"We wait." Gerard whispered back. It was trully nerve racking, this was life or death.

"For what?" Mikey asked angrily. "To die in cold blood?" my stomach knotted at his words. Were going to die out here with our blood staining the white snow. Max wiped his nose on his hoodie sleeve.

"I say we make a run for it." Andrea suggested. Max nodded eagerly. I considered the possiblilities, I certainly didn't want to die like this. I stuck my cold hand out and nodded too. Andrea put her hand ontop of mine and Max added his. Mikey and Gerard looked at one another.

"For Danger, were going to Cali." Mikey whispered and added his hand. Gerard looked us over and sighed.

"I'm outnumbered." he smiled and added his hand and then it was settled, we were going to run like scared rabbits.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like that, build up the tension and + NEW CHARACTER NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!