Fairy Dust

Rescue Me!!!

*Frank's POV*

It was nothing. The water just seemed to vanish after a few rocks jutting out of the water but the roar was deafening. No dought I was going to go over a waterfall. Ray tried numerous times to throw us a long stick to grab. It worked. I drifted over and held on for dear life.

"Gee!" I called to Gerard who was fighting to stay on the surface but made it over to me. We both held on as Ray, Mikey, Max and Andrea strained to pull us out of the freezing water, trying desperately to rescue us, An American soldier strolled up to them and did the unthinkable, he pushed them in!
We all screamed in terror as the current dragged us along. I could hardly feel the riverbed with my numb feet. I heard Ray scream that he couldn’t swim and that’s all I heard before I felt like I was falling. We had gone over. Water drenched me with enough pressure for it to hurt, and then I was hit by another icy wall of freezing water. That’s when it went black.

*Gerard's POV*

I felt so cold. Everything hurt, especially my arm. I felt so tired, am I dead? I didn’t hear the roaring of the falls, just the quiet lapping of water on the riverbank.

"Gerard?" I small voice came from above. That's my name... Gerard! Yes, that's me. "Are you alive?" yes, I think. "Gee?" whoever was talking to me was now tearing up. Don’t cry, I'm alive. "Don’t be dead, please?" I felt a small drop of warm water land on my face, a tear.

I coughed for air. My heavy eyelids opened to reveal a blurred figure looking down at me. Was it an angel? Was I actually dead?

"Gee!" they squealed. "You're alive!" they hugged my cold body and I drew back in pain. The person drew back too. "Sorry." they said. My live of vision cleared, it was Frank. "You okay?" I wiggled my toes and fingers then I tried to lift my arms but I could only lift one. My right arm was in excruciating pain.

"My arm." I simply mumbled.

"Which one?" Frank asked.

"Right." he gently rolled up my sleeve and recoiled in disgust.

"It's visibly broken. The bone is really close to breaking to skin." I took a quick peek and nearly fainted. Frank had a reason to be freaked out. I whimpered in pain. "Anything else?" I moved the rest of my body but there was nothing else besides hypothermia, which we both had.

"What about you?" he shook his head. "Where's everyone else?" I looked around to see no one else besides us.

"Ray is down river unconscious but I don’t know where Mikey, Max and Andrea are. Frank helped my up off the ground, avoiding my arm and we traveled down the riverbank in search of Ray.

First I only saw some snow covered bushes but as we came closer, I saw a soldier’s boot and then his whole leg. The man seemed to be sleeping in the wet sand. Fluffy snowflakes began to fall and land on my eyelashes. We examined the body for any signs of life; they were there but faint.

"We need to get him to a hospital." I said stating the obvious.

"Where? Were in the middle of nowhere!" tears began to well up in Frank's hazel eyes.

"Don’t cry sugar, we'll get out of here, don’t worry." I hugged him tight as cried into my wet shirt. Our clothing began to freeze together.

"Were going to die Gerard, don’t make promises you cant keep." he choked out.

"No we wont, look!" coming towards us, warm and dry was Mikey. He was wearing a coat and boots!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didnt update last night, came home to late. Hope this makes up for it!!! Comments?