Fairy Dust

Basket Case

NOTICE: THERE HAVE BEEN 2 UPDATES TODAY!

*Mikey's POV*

I was still in total shock. He was alive even after he was dead if that makes sense? I stared at the pealing paint on the walls. It was so confusing, my head was swimming with thoughts. We saw him die yet he was alive with no bullet wounds to prove what we saw ever happened. Was it all Danger doing what he does best, acting and making the impossible come true? He certainly fooled me. I felt warm tears begin to fall down my cheeks like spring rain. I had loved him so much and he threw it all away. Small sobs escaped my lips and I buried my face into the pillow not wanting Brendan to hear me crying. We needed to stay strong in this war. All there is, is blood and tears. Down the hall I heard moans of pleasure coming from the room Frank and Gerard were staying in, how could they forget the whole situation!? Are they both that thick headed!!!???

Below me Brendan snored peacefully, he didn't know what was happening. Sleep wouldn't come for me. My eyes were wild and my breathing uneven. I hugged my itchy wool blanket closer to my body as if it was cold. Somehow I had a bad feeling about something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its very short, I'm very sorry but I'm very tired. This weekend I will be updating so don't forget to read because there is another plot twist coming up and if you miss it you will be like "Huh???" It's all on paper, only editing and posting!!!