Fairy Dust

Switchblade

(READ CARNAGE FIRST!)

*Mikey's POV*

I watched in horror as my big brother kneeled my best friends shivering form in the snow. He whispered something in his ear. "Vampires will never hurt you, I promise." he flashed a smirk. I shuddered at his words. I couldn’t take it anymore! He was loosing it and Ray was too, he grinned maliciously at the sad sight of Frank. Bob had walked away, unable to view this. I did the only thing I could think of, I jumped on my brothers back not even bothering to be careful of his arm. Ray moved like lightning and grabbed my shoulders and knocking me to the ground only to pin my arms down with his knees. Gerard gave me a hurt look. "Don't you want me to protect you from vampires too, Mikey?"

"You’re insane!" I spat at him. Ray punched me in the face. Gerard didn’t bat an eye at the violence Ray showed towards me.

"Maybe." he said looking up at the smoke filled sky. "But at least I'll survive this war." I didn't understand what he was implying to until Ray popped open a switchblade. Where the fuck did he get that!? He held it to my throat threateningly. "Sorry Mikes but I have reason to believe you’re against us." I stared at him shocked.

"What?" I choked out. What was he talking about!?

"You know, the whole Danger thing and you checking out my Frankie." he tucked a piece of Frank's hair behind the terrified boy’s ear.

"What the fuck are you talking about!?" I screamed. "I saved you just now!" Ray tightened his grip on the blade at my throat. I could feel the sharp cold metal begin to pierce the flesh.

"I think you know very well." he slurred and nearly fell over. The blade made no noise as it traveled across my throat one quick fluid motion of Ray's arm. Then I felt my body go limp and the world go black around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was a shocker! O.O What do you guys think of that sudden twist?