Fairy Dust

Distress

*Franks POV*

"Mikey!" I scrambled over to my best friends lifeless body. I searched for a pulse to only find nothing. He was dead. My best friend was dead! A whirl wind of emotions was dying to escape but I sat motionless in the shallow snow holding Mikey in my arms. I thought I felt him move but I think I was dreaming. Gerard and Ray stood over me with no emotion as if they were the ones who murdered on this fridged morning. The wind licked my face and played with my hair but I ignored it. I noticed warm tears cascading down my face and felt my lips trembling. I blinked but the scene didn't change. A lump rose in my throat and my body shook violently with each sob.

I cried out in desperation and slowly rose to my feet. Mikey's blood slowly leaked down to the snow. The bombs had stopped. I turned towards Gerard in fury. HIs eyes remained calm as he watched my walked towards him. My hands clenched in fists and I gritted my teeth until my jaw hurt. I did the thing I had never wanted to do to my "lover." I lashed out at him. My fist collided with his cheek and his head snapped sideways. In seconds Ray pulled me away with myself thrashing in protest.

"How could you Gerard!? You killed your brother!" I thought I saw grief in his eyes but even if I did it was gone now.

"I love you Frank." he blew me a kiss. "but I cant have you." what was he talking about?!? \

"What?" I spat. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I dont know." he said honestly.

"Your drunk!" he shrugged. Ray grabbed my hair and pulled my small figure close to his body.

"Quiet!" he hissed and placed the bloody switchblade to my throat. I could feel Mikey's blood burning my throat, his body was just laying there in the cold ground. Was this the end? With Mikey dead, Danger a lie and my lover gone insane, what do we have to live for. It would just be better to die right here, right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this update is short, it's off memory!!! Comments are love <3