Fairy Dust

Overdose

Gerard’s POV
(Recap)

I was lying on my unmade bed. My head was spinning more then usual and nausea was taking over. I had never tried heroine. This was my first time on the powerful drug. Panic flowed through my veins as the heroine mixed with the red pills I took earlier. Maybe It wasn’t such a great idea to mix them. Panic and nausea were the biggest feelings in me now. My head throbbed so much, the pain was unbelievable. I reached for the aspirin but the only thing I found was those little red pills. Should I drug myself more to mask it all or make it a bit better but get it later?

I grabbed the pill bottle with the red pills and popped the cap open. I chugged maybe 14 pills and took a swig of vodka I had open beside my bed. My head swam. Nausea was masking the drugs effects now. The drugs needed out but the panic struck me too. I was scared I was going to die. I had no high from the heroine and neither my usual little red pills. Maybe I needed something else, Stronger perhaps? I forgot about my plans of another drug and began to moan in pain. I needed a hospital. That was it. I was overdosing. How many pills did I take just now? I looked over, the bottle was empty. Oh shit… I only took 2 a day!

I moaned louder trying to get my families attention. I heard movement outside so I moaned louder. My stomach decided to empty its contents just before my family burst through my door. At least I didn’t need to do this myself later.
“Oh my god!” screamed my mom. Her voice hurt my head. A sob escaped my lips in pain then I blacked out.

Franks POV

As I saw such a perfect person like this, it was so hard to believe it was the same person. I knew Gerard did drugs and drank but I didn’t know what drugs he took. I hoped so much it wasn’t crystal meth. I would think about suicide because I didn’t want Gerard to be like that. I wanted him perfect. Even when he was drunk he was perfect in my eyes.

Mrs. Way called 911 with tears running down her face. Mr. Way looked grim and Mikey said nothing just watched his brother dieing there. It was killing me inside that I couldn’t do anything. I heard sirens and Mr. Way ran to get the medics. Mikey and I stayed with Gerard. When the medics came I couldn’t stand it. Everyone was watching but I didn’t care. If he died and I didn’t do this, I would never forgive myself. I went over to Gerard’s silent body and kissed his pale lips. They were cold and it scared me badly. Mr. and Mrs. Way smiled a bit at me. They knew I was falling for there son no matter what state he was in. Mikey knew I was crushing on his brother and didn’t even look at me, just his brother’s body being taken away on a stretcher.

Mrs. Way was sobbing all the way to the hospital. We followed behind the ambulance and it began to snow. We were all still in our pajamas. Mr. Way started tearing up and so was Mikey. I patted him on the back but he hugged me tightly and I couldn’t help but begin to cry. I hadn’t known Gerard but the way he looked at me the fist time he saw me, I knew he was checking me out. Secretly, I had checked him out too. He liked me and I liked him.

“Frank?” whispered Mikey. We were still hugging.

“Yeah Mikey?” I whispered back.

“Gerard was so drunk yesterday he accidentally sent me an email that was actually for his friend on myspace. It was a picture of you and he said you were hot. Under the picture it said you were his secret love.” My heart caught in my throat. Secret love, me? I cried more and Mikey began too until we stopped at the hospital, then we jumped out.