Fairy Dust

Cry Your Heart Out

*Frank's POV*

Coffee. It's what Bob and I were seeking. The hot and steamy beverage with a dash of sugar and a drop of milk. So simple yet so addicting. It filled you with energy that you could carry for the entire day and soothed you during the rough times. Good ol' caffeine.

My slippered feet shuffled along the tiled floor of the hospital corridor with Bob's heavy footsteps right behind me. Was Mikey okay? I didn't get any sleep last night because I was wondering about him. It's because I love him. Also, the room next to mine, nurses and doctors ran in and out like mice. My door was open all night and I could hear the yelling of the employees words;

"Get me a fresh goz!"

"Get me amoxcylin!"

"Penicillin, NOW!" I was continuous and never really stopped. Gerard was alive I knew that and so was Ray, not that I really cared...

The cafeteria was empty but for a guy working behind the counter. He looked bored as hell. We had no money for coffee.

"It's a buck 50." I nudged Bob with my elbow. His blue eyes scanned the menu on the wall.

"I'm broke." he sighed.

"Same." I said sadly. We turned to leave but a voice made us turn around.

"Wait, you guys want coffee?" we turned 2 look at the deppressed man behind the counter. His soft brown eyes watched us. His long-ish blond hair was messy and his name tag read Jake.

"Yeah." Bob answered. "but we got no cash." Jake shrugged.

"No one does, its virtually useless. Were giving out free coffee and food." he poured steaming coffee into two mugs.

"Why wasn't the hospital destroyed?" I asked. I was curious to know why we weren't dead yet.

"They need it when they take over." Jake mumbled.

"Who? The Anarchists?" I asked.

""Yeah, whatever they call themselves. I'm on their side." we walked away quickly and found a table in the back where we sat and drank our coffee in peace.

Bob nudged me and pointed to the door we had entered in half an hour ago. I was on my second cup of coffee and Bob on his third. I turned in my chair to see two nurses walk in. If I wasn't gay I'd say they were hot but I was. Jake seemed to stare at them in awe as he stumbled around getting coffee ready for them. It was quite a sight. The one nurse was blond with blue eyes while the other slightly taller with a tanned complexion. Bob's eyes were wide and his mouth slightly open. The two nurses strutted towards us and took the table beside ours while batting their eyes at us. It was sickening.

"I'm going in." Bob whispered to me. I rolled my eyes as he began a conversation with the nurses who giggled fakely. Their laugh was as fake as their asses. Their name tags read Piper and Shaunice. The blond being piper and the brunette Shaunice. It seemed to me that Bob liked the fake preppy girls when Ray was perfect for him.

It ended with Piper basically in Bob's lap. Soon it got slightly weird with Shaunice trying to seduce me as well but thank god I'm gay! I left him in that hell hole to deal with the devils and slowly made my way up the stairs to my room to cry my heart out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating so much, I got my laptop taken away and i hate my mom now so anyways, hope you enjoyed it and i will try and update more!