Fairy Dust

Seeking Forgiveness

Gerard's POV

When I heard small snores escaping Ray's lips, I slipped out of the room with ninja stealth. I wanted to think I was that quiet anyways. The hallway was lit but no doctors or nurses were seen, just open rooms with occupants inside. My bare feet were cold and hardly made a sound as I took the stairs to the main floor to hunt down something to do or someone to talk to. I was bored out of my skull and I didn't feel at all sick. My chart had read hypothermia, no big deal.

I ended up looking out the window at the destruction the Anarchists had caused. Dead bodies still littered the ground and rubble from buildings remained where they had fallen hours ago. The smoke plumes had long since stopped their journey into the sky and the fires had extinguished themselves thanks to the firemen who risked their lives. I had my hands behind my back just viewing the mayhem that had occurred when I felt a presence beside me. It was Frank.

"Listen, I've been thinking-" he cut me off in mid sentence by pressing his lips to mine. He deepened the kiss by nipping gently at my bottom lip until I opened my mouth and our tongues explored each others mouths. It felt so right yet so wrong. I pulled away and he opened his eyes and gazed into mine.

"I'm so sorry Frank, I didn't mean to hurt you like I did." he gave a sad smiled and hugged me close with his head resting in the crook of my neck while I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I forgive you Gerard." he whispered and I hugged him closer. His body started shuddering and small sobs escaped his perfect lips. It hurt me for him to cry and It was all my fault.

"Don't cry sugar, I'm sorry." I whispered in his ear.

"It's not you..." he choked out. He pulled away to look in my eyes. "I think I'm in love with your brother." my eyebrows shot up like rockets and my heart dropped like a stone in a lake.

"Pardon??"

"I think I love Mikey..." a fresh batch of tears cascaded down his pale cheeks. I embraced him again and he continued on crying. Thoughts were flying through my head a million miles a minute. I was on automatic, stroking his hair and hugging him close to me while he let his frustration and confusion out. I don't know what to say or do so I just cried along with him releasing my inner ghosts that haunted me from the beginning when I first laid eyes on my angel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love!!!