Fairy Dust

Walking On Water

Gerard's POV

"Danger please don't do this." Frank begged but Danger continued to struggle with the blankets that kept him prisoner. Finally they were discarded on the floor. He cringed as he struggled to sit up and used his arms to swing his useless legs over the sides of the bed.I stood up and tried to help him but he screamed and thrashed around until I retreated back to Frank's side to witness this battle between man and reality. As his useless feet touched down on the tiled floor, Danger tried to stand. I watched as the once strong man collapsed to the cold floor in a mess of tears and anger. Frank walked over and knelt down stroking his back and whispering soft words of reassurance to him. I was about to join him when I saw a figure standing in the doorway with an IV. It was Mikey.

"I'm so sorry Danger." he knelt down beside Danger as Frank shuffled back over to me. Mikey cradled Danger's head in his lap. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." Danger just cried but didn't fight my younger brother like he did to me. I don't think he had anymore strength to fight anyone right now. My brother signaled me over and I shuffled over. I picked Danger up bridal style and placed him back on the hospital bed as Frank retrieved the previously forgotten blankets and draped them over Danger.

"It hurts so much." he whispered.

"We know love, just sleep and everything will be okay." Mikey whispered as Dangers eyelids fluttered closed and Mikey kissed both eyes. We sat on Frank's bed and waited patiently. Not saying a word, we waited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly I wrote it and it took up a whole page. Now its almost nothing, my apologizes!