Fairy Dust

Return Of a Ghost

Frank's POV

I guess I fell asleep because when i awoke I was nicely tucked into my hospital bed. The room was light thought the shades were drawn. I sighed and sat up rubbing my tired eyes with the back of my hand. I glanced over, Danger still slept thought the only accpetion where the tear stains down his cheeks. Sleep crying? A sweet melody filled the still air. It was beautiful. It seemed to hypnotize me as I stood up and walked out of the room. It was clearly a voice though the words were unclear, it sounded firmiliar. I began humming along. I turned down another monotonus hallway, the music was louder now. The words were becoming clear. A figure stood by a window staring out.

"Brendan?" I was astonished.

"Hi Frank." he didn't turn to look at me.

"You hear that?" he nodded. "Where is it coming from?"

"I don't know, I've been searching forever." I turned my head and glanced down the hall and when I turned back, he was gone. I stepped back and looked around. What just happened? He was here and now he's gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, in class and schools almost over. Promise 2 post the rest when I get home!!! Sorry all!! Comments? YAY! 80 chapters!!! I hope to finish around 100!!!