Fairy Dust

Firelight

Gerard's POV

We all huddled close to the fire except for Frank who insisted on being sentry. He sat under a large tree not far away. Everyone slept peacefully but me. I was restless and lonely for my lovers touch. Without disturbing everyone else, I crept over to Frank who watched the still night intensely.

"Hey Frank." I whispered. He jumped slightly.

"Hey Gee." I stared into the fire.

"You were right about needing to leave. We would all be dead if It wasn't for you." he twiddled his thumbs.

"It was just a feeling, like your song. t just came to you." I nodded.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"How? I never left." I half smiled and kissed his soft lips. It felt so right. His hand played with my hair and deepened the kiss. Soon I was on top of him starring into his hazel eyes.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck me." he whispered. It wasn't the response I had in mind put it turned me on. Frank bucked his hips creating unbearable friction. I moaned quietly and nipped at his neck teasingly.

"You fucking vampire." he moaned and I grinned while biting lower. He unzipped my warm coat and pulled off my shirt. I did the same to him. I whimpered at the sight of him. I was so hard that it hurt. I could feel he was too. It only made it worse as I struggled to unbuckle his pants and pulled them off. His new boxers came next and were discarded in the pile with the rest. Frank drew a sharp breath as I flicked my tongue over his sensitive tip. He bucked his hips when I took him whole and nearly gagged. He apologized quickly but I waved him off and continued to bob my head up and down while my lover tried not t scream in pleasure. I giggled slightly and vibrations coursed through his lower regions. He bit his lip.

"I'm going to cum!" he hissed. I pulled away. "Fuck me!"

"No lube." I shrugged. I didn't want to hurt my love.

"I don't fucking care! Just fuck me!" he nearly screamed and I was afraid he would wake the others who still slept in the firelight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm so bad in boy sex chapters, bare with me please? Comments?