Fairy Dust

Ideas

Mikey's POV

It's big doe eyes blinked in surprise as its ears rotated like military satellites. The long black flyswatter tail whipped over its dark brown flanks as the horse raised it's head in astonishment. I moved slowly trying not to scare the poor animal anymore but it only snorted and walked away to graze somewhere else. I slowly stood and looked around. The brown horse I had encountered stood by a giant black horse who was clearly male, not that I was really looking. He watched me then lumbered over. His large nostrils flared as he inhaled my scent, I could have stuck my whole arm up his nose if I wanted to but that would be gross. His bear-like ears rotated for a moment then he shook his huge head and tried an attempt to eat my coat. He was scary enough because of his enormous size but it was horrifying to have his big yellow teeth trying to rip me to shreds! I didn't know what else to do, I wasn't a horse person so I just smacked his head. The force wasn't so hard but in seconds he was galloping away as if he was running away from a predator. I began to feel bad. I wanted to go over to pet him and apologize but I had my friends depending on me and he wouldn't understand me anyways. He was just a horse. I looked at my surroundings, a field full of tall, dead grass with patches of snow in places. I came to the conclusion that there were 6 horses in the field all together; 3 brown, 2 white, and 1 black. I returned to the others and told them about the horses, I told them about a plan that was so stupid and dangerous that it was brilliant!

Gerard's POV

"Let me get this straight, you want us to get on these horses, jump the fence and go to Cali that way...?" I asked.

"Well.... yeah."

"Mikey, you have never been on a horse in your life, I at least went on a pony ride when I was 4." we were sitting beside the fence. My ass was wet and cold and I bet everyone wasn't much different.

"I used to ride." Danger said. "but clearly not anymore." silence fell over us. "I'll show you guys but it took me years to be able to canter."

"Huh?" Bob raised an eyebrow.

"Never mind."

"It's so dangerous." Frank mumbled, I almost didn't hear him.

"We can do it." Ray said, I thought his spirit had gone out when he tried to kill Mikey, or was it me? Was it I who tried to kill my brother, I don't remember. It seems like forever ago.

"I don't know..." I said. "Jumping the fence..."

"Danger will teach us!" Mikey grinned. Danger went pale.

"I only did 3'3f. That must be 5'9f?"

"Same thing." Mikey said dismissing Danger. "Choose your horse!" it was such a rip off of "start your engines.'
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for such a long wait! Comments?