Fairy Dust

Horse Riding Lessons

Frank's POV

Danger told me to take the one he first saw, a brown horse with no white. I stood beside her looking for a way to get on. Cowboys had something to use and the jumping people did to but I had nothing. I walked around her and she stared at me like 'What? What are you staring at shorty!?' She had this leather thing on her face. A brass plate was there and when I rubbed my finger over it some dirt came on to reveal the name KNICKERS. It was a funny name and I smiled.

"Well Knickers, looks like I'll be riding you." she began to walk away but I held the leather head piece. "Oh no you don't."

Gerard had caught a dancing brown horse with a stripe down her face. Her feet wouldn't stay on the ground. Danger gave instructions to Bob and Ray as they threw Gerard on the horses back. The horse stood and thought for a moment then briskly walked away with Gerard perched on top with a terrified look glued to his face. I was next but Knickers didn't dance, she stood and put her ears back. I was so light that I nearly went flying over the other side of her but I was on. Mikey and Bob helped Ray on a brown horse who looked old and worn out. He just stood and looked sad and sore. Finally Bob put Mikey on a fat grey horse then put Danger on the black and used the fence to pull himself on. All was well... so far. Another grey horse watched us from the end of the field as Danger shouted instructions to us.

"...lean forward, hold the mane...."

"Whats the mane?" Gerard asked. Danger pulled the horses neck hair.

"Oh." we all said. Danger whispered instructions to Bob who nodded.

"Lets go!" he sounded so confident. These horses hadn't been ridden in how long, but we were riding them. Bob and Dangers huge black horse galloped forward when Bob kicked him in the sides. We all watched in fear then......