Fairy Dust

All Filler No Killer

Franks POV

They flew over the fence! Our horses danced as they watched Bob and Danger gallop away towards the cover of the trees. Gerard went next because his horse couldn't contain its self, she barely made it with her back feet bumping the wooden rail. I soon found myself sliding off my horses back as she took off after Gerard's horse. I could see Mikey's fat grey horse not too far behind me also slipping off. I squeezed my legs struggling to stay on but she only went faster and faster and the fence came closer and closer. Each stride I slipped further and further back and slightly left. It happened so fast, we were flying without wings! As we flew I slipped further back until I was at her tail then we tipped forward until I was up on her neck. Then It was over, we hit the ground hard. I went flying for a moment then landing back on her back. The pain soared through me and I felt nausea building up, the trouble with being a guy. My horse did something making me slide back into place as we galloped on. I briefly looked over to still see Mikey on his fat grey horse.

"You okay Frank?"

"Yeah you?" he didn't get the chance to answer due to the gunfire. There back....
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry its so short! It was much longer on paper I swear!