Fairy Dust

Feel My Pain

Frank's POV

"Frank?" Gee asked.

"Hmm?"

"Can I talk to you in private?" I looked up at him from eating a pine cone, were those edible?

"Uh sure." I threw my breakfast on the frozen ground and followed him to another small clearing where no one else would hear us.

"Listen Frank..." he scratched his head. "Uhh..." he was making me nervous.

"Tell me."

"We haven't had sex in a while..." I exhaled in relief.

"I know." I smirked and kissed him with as much passion as I could. He kissed me back but he seemed distracted. I began kissing his neck and biting, something I knew he loved but he didn't moan like a whore like he always did, he just stood there and closed his eyes. I unzipped his coat and pulled off his sweater and his shirt and started kissing his bare chest. I looked up at him and smiled. He looked down at me but I couldn't read his eyes. "Something wrong?"

"No." I shrugged it off and began undoing his pants. He started on me, taking off my coat and my many sweaters then finally running his cold fingers over my chest. I whimpered in pleasure. I glanced down but noticed something odd. He wasn't hard, nothing, zero. I looked into his eyes but it gave me no insight on what he was thinking, he was hiding in his thoughts. He pulled down my pants then my boxers so they were both at my ankles and I stood naked in front of him. He didn't smile or show that he liked what he saw. He just stood there looking me over with a blank expression. I shuffled towards him and kissed his perfect lips. I pulled away but only so I could see behind him and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. "Frank?"

"Yeah?" we both paused.

"It's over." I stared at him like he was crazy.

"What?" tears began to brim my eyelids and threatened to spill and show weakness.

"It just isn't working out, I mean, I'm just not in love with you anymore. Not how it used to be."

"That was just about a week ago!" I raised my shaky voice, the tears began falling.

"I didn't know it wasn't love!" my lips trembled and I tried to speak but only a sob escaped me. "Sorry Frank." then he picked up his clothes and walked away. He left me there with my pants around my ankles. A cold wind picked up and blew my black fringe around my face. Hair stuck to the tear stains. I sniffled and cried for a little more before collecting my clothes then pulling up both pants and boxers. I dressed quickly, wiped my eyes and dragged my feet back to camp.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the chapter thepatriot505 lost for me, -.-, he got to read it then he lost it and it kinda put me in writers block and ugh!!!! Anyways, here it is and sorry for all this waiting! My french exam is tomorrow and stuff then my math then I'm all yours! Fairy Dust is nearly complete and will move into a sequel either called Angel Dust or Pixie Dust, please vote!!! and comments are welcome!!