Fairy Dust

Telling.

Gerard's POV

I had been thinking about it for a while, probably since the soup kitchen. I wasn't in love with him to begin with, it was just a crush. Yeah he's a great guy and all but just not for me. I hope I didn't hurt him too much.

Frank's POV

"What's wrong?" Danger asked, he sat beside the smoking embers of our fire from the night before.

"Nothing." I mumbled angrily.

"You were crying, tell me." his blue eyes were of care and trust with a little bit of sympathy.

"Nothing! Just leave me the fuck alone!" I sat on a fallen log and buried my face in my hands and began to cry.

"Please Frankie, If I could, I'd go over there and console you but it's a little difficult when your legs don't work." he was trying to make me feel better. I secretly smiled a little. "Maybe if you don't want me you should talk to Gera-"

"Don't mention that name!" I broke down again, my shoulders shook with each sob.

"I'm sorry Frank, I didn't know. In fact, I know nothing." soon enough Mikey walked into the clearing carrying a dead squirrel with Bob right behind him smiling proudly.

"Hey guys guess what- Frank? Are you okay?" Mikey handed the dead animal to Bob who scowled.

"He won't tell me!" Danger shrugged and picked at his dirty fingernails.

"Frank?" Mikey knelled in front of me. He has been my best friend for so long and I know I can trust him with anything. "What's wrong?" I spilled it all before I could catch myself, everything about when Gerard pulled me away until now.

"Dick..." Bob whispered as he handed the squirrel to a green looking Danger.

"I'll talk to him." Mikeys voice was filled with rage.

"Ray went to use the bush if you know what I mean but I don't know where your bro went, just walked away."

"Which way?" Danger jerked his thumb to the right then Mikey set off through the bushes to confront his brother. On the way we heard a startled cry from Ray then;

"Dude! Privacy! Can't a guy take a shit around here?" we didn't hear Mikeys response but soon we heard him and Gerard yelling at one another. I couldn't make out the words but it sounded bad.