Fairy Dust

Angry Siblings

Gerard's POV

"How could you do that to him?"

"Mikey, I already told you, I just fell out of love with him."

"Bull shit." girls have done it and and guys have done it but never Mikey, never has he struck me across the face. Never have I done it to him either. I stood there shocked and hurt that my own brother would slap me across the face. "You were just using him!"

"Mikey, calm down, Frank is a nice guy I never used him!"

"How the fuck can I stay calm when my best friend is crying his eyes out when he thought you loved him?" Mikey was waving his arms around, it reminded me of a guy flagging a plane down on the runway.

"Mikey I-" he walked away back through the trees. I sighed and followed. I walked into the clearing to see Mikey storming through the brush with Bob following silently with Danger on his back and Frank on his heels. Ray came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. He gave a sympathetic look then to followed my companions. They all took Frank's side, even Ray who has been a good friend to me even though he helped 'kill' my brother.

" I guess dinner is out of the question?" I heard Danger say. I heard a small sound of something drop and as i followed I noticed a dead squirrel on the side of the path they made.

We stumbled upon a town. It seemed deserted with no people and only abandoned cars. It was truly a one horsed town.

"A train station!" Danger pointed to a sign. We walked along a dirt road until the station came into view.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, updates will lengthen with comments!