And she called me Elizabeth.

Fireflies And Butterflies.

She's so beautiful. I watch Breezy gracefully jump out of her old pickup truck and skip towards me. She takes my hand and leads me deeper into the woods. Its about midnight now, I can hear the crack of twigs snapping under our feet, we don't say anything, even though the nearest house is 5 miles away. Breezy guides me through thorny branches until we reach a small field. Its not much, just a small clearing in the middle of the forrest. She stops and turns to me, smiling. My eyes have now fully adjusted to the dark country scene and I see thousands of bright fireflies twinkle around us, Breezy takes a step towards me and places her small, fragile, hand under my chin and pulls my lips up to hers barely brushing them. A thousand butterflies take place in my stomach, ever muscle in my body tenses. Is this really happening? Is she really kissing ME? For what seems like forever but is really only a split-second I do not react, I'm so amazed. Then, I step into her, kissing back, wrapping my arms around her small, fit waist, I pull her close to me, pulling myself deeper and deeper into the kiss as well. Breezy wraps her left arm around my neck, and her right hand runs through my hair, twisting her fingers into my curls.