Runaway

Fourth Drink Instinct Is Taking Over

Im on my 2nd engagment, yes i know that makes me sound like a total whore, but i mean well. Okay so at the age of 16 i met Justin, it was like love at first sight, within a month of knowing him we were together, within a year and a half we were engaged and planning our marrige and after being together for 2 years, i couldnt go through with the wedding, i planned and worked hard at that, but when it came to it, i couldnt force myself, so whilst everyone was banging on my hotel door demanding i come out, i escaped, ran and ran, i couldnt tell him, i knew it would break his heart, instead, Sinead did, and thats why i love her, and need her. I havnt spoken to Justin since. Now, theres Guy, Guy means everything to me i met him when i was just over 18, he was a male model and drop dead gorgeous, we instently hit it of and were going out within 2 weeks of meeting each other. On my 20th birthday he proposed and i immediatley said yes, not regretting a moment of it. I planned and prepared in every way properly because, Justins Guy's the one for me!

"Jules, if you don't get your ass down here, were leaving without you, no matter who's hen night this is!" Sinead yelled up the stairs.

I walked over to my body length mirror and brushed my hands over the
outfit Sinead made me wear.

"Coming, coming" i yelled.

I trotted down the stairs careful not to trip on my way-to-high-hooker-heels that Sinead has insisted i wear. I looked up to see Guy standing infront of me.

"What the fuck are you wearing!" he exclaimed.

I didnt say a word, instead i acted like a scolded child and pointed towards Sinead. She gave me the yeah-put-it-all-on-me look.

"Ohh.. how would i know it would lead to Sinead..?" he questioned.

"Guy, come on, were only messing around, this means nothing, just harmless fun, it will be over before you know it and we'll be at the alter saying 'I Do', dont worry, nothings going to happen" I assured him walking down the final steps and kissing his forehead before leaving the door.

"I hate that son of a bit.." Sinead began.

"Sinead, shut up and get in the god damn limo!"

She shuffled ahead of me and stepped in and turned on to one of the side seats. I joined her and my other girlfriends in the car, and awaited for the night to unfold.

We entered the club that Sinead had choosen, she'd booked off a V.I.P section and 'Pimped it out' as she told me, it was covered head to to in pink ballons, glasses, banners and strippers, well when i say that, men dancing round in little pink thongs. I laughed outloud a little and Sinead gave me a funny look.

"Whats up?" she screamed over the music.

"I love your outtake on strippers!" i screamed louder.

She laughed it off and walked towards the table screaming 'BUBBLY! HAND ME THE FREAKIN BUBBLY' I laughed again whilst walking behind with Lexii,

"Why did i give her the opportunity to be my maid of honour?" i questioned.

"Because you love her, now get your fine ass up there and get some champagne!" she explained pointing towards the table.

***

Several glasses of champagne and many shots later, we were sat at a table with some guys that the girls had picked up from the dance floor. One guy in particular had caught my eye.

"Alright gorgeous, you like what you see?" he asked.

"Only if your offering" i winked.

"Likewise," he laughed and handed me a shot, which we both downed with ease.

"Jules" i offered my hand towards him.

"No need here for names," he growled in my ear and starting nibbling on my lobe.

I moaned quielty.

"You like?" he asked in a devilish voice.

"I love, follow me?" i ordered, whilst stumbling to my feet.

"Sinead, im going to the bathroom!" i shouted and she nodded her head.

I got up and left the booth with the man close behind me, he followed me into the disabled toilets and quickly pinned me against the door and pushed his lips forcefully towards mine. He was begging for entrance and i gladly obeyed.

***

I shot up and noticed i was on the floor with just my t-shirt and heels on.

Shit.

I saw my phone to the side flashing so i grabbed it and checked,

1 new msg

Grt Nyt, myb anthr tym, xo

Fuck.