Runaway

Ignorance Is Your New Best Friend

I hated myself for what i had done, but there was nothing i could do about it, i was not going to force myself into something i didnt want, - i knew that much for sure - but did i want to give up on Guy? My thoughts dont matter anymore, i fucked that up for myself.

I got dropped of at a hotel on the other side of town and booked into a room. I've been sat on the bed staring at my phone for 4 hours now. Wondering when the best time to call Sinead would be. I knew as soon as i did she would bite my head off but i needed to let her know that i was okay, thats all she was worried about, i knew my Sinead.

Ring Ring

"JULES!" Sinead whisper/ yelled on the other line.

"Shh!, im fine, i couldnt do it Sinead, i need to tell you something, about last night, it changed everything for me, please come to me" I pleaded..

" I'll come, where are you?" she questioned.

"Dont bring anyone with you, im at the Hilton on the other side of town" i told her.

"Okay, see you in a minute" she hung up.

I rang her back

Ring Ring

"Mhmm?" she questioned obviously knowing it was me.

"Can you bring a change of clothes, i cant sleep in this dress" i laughed slightly.

"Sure Sure" she hung up again.

I was left with my thoughts.

I wanted Guy so bad! He could comfort me in a way i thought no guy could, i wanted, i needed him. I Will get him back. I heard a tap on my door and i raised myself off my bed and towards the door. I opened the door and Sinead stood with a disappointed look on her face.

"I thought he was gunna be the o-.." i cut her off.

"He WILL be the one! I need to sort myself out, bad!" i told her and snatched the bag out of her hands that had my belongings in it, i walked towards the bathroom and took off my make-up i started to get unchanged in to my Pj's. I pushed the dress to the side with my foot.

"So what did you want to tell me?" she asked.

"Okay, on my super awesome hen night i got laid by a hot guy in the disabled toilets?" i rambled hoping she hadnt heard, even though i knew she had. She stood there with her mouth open and started stumbling backwards towards my bed.

"Sinead," i said swipping my hand in her face " Sinead, its not that bad, please tell me its not that bad"

"Not that bad? you had a one night stand on your hen night? And you say its not that bad!" she fought back.

"Look Alex made me..." she butt in.

"Alex? How do you know his name if he was a one night stand?" she asked.

"Well i've sort of been texting him, but only to tell him that i was engaged to get married! He made me realise that i didnt need someone beside me, i needed to live my life whilst i was young, marridge isnt everything, thats why i ran out on Guy, i want him back, i dont think he'll forgive me, but i know that i need him, hes like my jelly and im the peanut, hes Clyde and im Bonnie, hes mcdonalds and im fa-..."

"Okay, okay i get it, you need him, but what about Alex? Have you spoken to him? Are you sure it wasnt him you wanted not just the single life?" I had never thought of that, she just made it worse.

"Sinead, Sinead, Sinead, way to fuck my head up once more! Like it was already done enough!!!" i exclaimed.

"Do what you want but you may have to try hard to get Guy back again!" she replied getting in to my bed.

"Night!" she said and rolled over to go to sleep in my bed!

I looked at my switched off phone and turned it back on

1 New Message

Alex

Jules, i felt mre thn a 1nyt stnd, tb please x

I replied

Alex, im so confused, You changed my mind, as you can tell im not married, or would i be texting you on my wedding night? Me think not, im so confused!

I tapped my foot on the floor as it dangled off the edge of the bed thinking to myself.

What the fuck have i got myself into?

I felt my phone buzz in my lap i opened it up

1 New Message

Alex

Shit? Thts an achievment, whre u at thn?

I replied.

Im staying at the Hilton Hotel on the other side off town bored.. my friends passed out on my bed, i hate my life!

He replied seconds later

rm 207? Bored now? *wink*

I knew this was bad but my feet took me there and before i knew it i was stood sober infront of the guy who broke up my marridge, i wanted to slap the fuck out of him, tell him he ruined my marridge, my life but i couldnt i loved the taste of him, i needed the taste of him.